View Single Post
Unread 09-21-2019, 09:11 PM
Locchart
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggo View Post
I would nominate myself but as mod I made the Anas account to troll Bnas. First I lowered Anas' VP to zero so I could vote for Bnas in all of his battles without effecting the outcome. I have him big props, voted his way, gained his trust. Then he asked me for battles since I was a new account and that's how he amassed his wins. I beat him with a shitty troll text verse and asked for an audio rematch where I beat him again, this time doing an impression of him, which I'm told was pretty good.

Other than that I was one of the most fair, active, and impartial mods for the better part of a couple of years.

This is not a nomination.
I SHOWER DAILY
Unread 09-21-2019, 09:11 PM   #95

Locchart

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggo View Post
I would nominate myself but as mod I made the Anas account to troll Bnas. First I lowered Anas' VP to zero so I could vote for Bnas in all of his battles without effecting the outcome. I have him big props, voted his way, gained his trust. Then he asked me for battles since I was a new account and that's how he amassed his wins. I beat him with a shitty troll text verse and asked for an audio rematch where I beat him again, this time doing an impression of him, which I'm told was pretty good.

Other than that I was one of the most fair, active, and impartial mods for the better part of a couple of years.

This is not a nomination.
I SHOWER DAILY