View Single Post
Unread 11-13-2018, 09:58 PM
Brayne Ded
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Exclamation METHAMPHETAMEMES (SIGN UPS) *CLOSED*

-------------------------------

METHAMPHETAMEMES will be a anonymous forum held contest to see who can create the funniest LetsBeef memes. Submissions will be anonymous and will be voted on in an open poll thread (so we can see who voted for what.) Sign up to participate.

1. All participants can submit up to 2 (two) memes. All memes will be submitted directly to me, Brayne Ded, via private message. DO NOT POST YOUR MEMES ON ANY THREADS.

2. Once all the memes have been submitted, I will post them in a separate voting thread with an open poll. The memes will be anonymous, as I will be posting them from my private messages with no indication who created them. If anyone reveals they created a meme BEFORE VOTING ENDS they will be disqualified.

3. Voting will be open for 3 days. Whichever meme(s) receives the most votes will win, second most will get 2nd Place, etc. Upon completion of voting, participants can reveal which memes they created at their discretion or can remain anonymous. I will NOT BE revealing the identity of anyone.

4. There isn't much limitation to what kind of meme you can create, whether it be about the website in general or about a specific member. I reserve the right to refuse memes if they are not something I'd like to see in my contest.

------------------------------

1st Place - (to be determined)

2nd Place - (to be determined)

3rd Place - (to be determined)

-----------------------------

Comment below to participate in the event!

Participants:

1. Edgeworth
2. Tyrant
3. Nickle
4. Rant
5. Ginge
6. Rai
7. Student
8. Lil' Kilo
9. Shodan
10. Brayne Ded

Last edited by Brayne Ded; 11-15-2018 at 01:02 PM.
Unread 11-13-2018, 09:58 PM   #1

Brayne Ded

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Exclamation METHAMPHETAMEMES (SIGN UPS) *CLOSED*

METHAMPHETAMEMES will be a anonymous forum held contest to see who can create the funniest LetsBeef memes. Submissions will be anonymous and will be voted on in an open poll thread (so we can see who voted for what.) Sign up to participate.

1. All participants can submit up to 2 (two) memes. All memes will be submitted directly to me, Brayne Ded, via private message. DO NOT POST YOUR MEMES ON ANY THREADS.

2. Once all the memes have been submitted, I will post them in a separate voting thread with an open poll. The memes will be anonymous, as I will be posting them from my private messages with no indication who created them. If anyone reveals they created a meme BEFORE VOTING ENDS they will be disqualified.

3. Voting will be open for 3 days. Whichever meme(s) receives the most votes will win, second most will get 2nd Place, etc. Upon completion of voting, participants can reveal which memes they created at their discretion or can remain anonymous. I will NOT BE revealing the identity of anyone.

4. There isn't much limitation to what kind of meme you can create, whether it be about the website in general or about a specific member. I reserve the right to refuse memes if they are not something I'd like to see in my contest.

------------------------------

1st Place - (to be determined)

2nd Place - (to be determined)

3rd Place - (to be determined)

-----------------------------

Comment below to participate in the event!

Participants:

1. Edgeworth
2. Tyrant
3. Nickle
4. Rant
5. Ginge
6. Rai
7. Student
8. Lil' Kilo
9. Shodan
10. Brayne Ded

Last edited by Brayne Ded; 11-15-2018 at 01:02 PM.