View Single Post
Unread 02-11-2013, 07:53 PM
Saint-Cizzle
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Trust me @Dave, I get your point... I see the same whiny ass posts you speak of... they annoy the piss out me too, and I guess you can chalk this up as one too... but, if cats would honestly read all the way through... I don't see how they can get that impression. I'm scolding myself, lol, and giving insight on direction (see the bullet points). This is not just some "this site sucks now, u all suck, fml" post... although the beginning of the post may give that off.

I honestly think the site is great... just been poisoned for some time... and from what you are talking about, I don't think you are a part of the poison, but part of a cure.
Unread 02-11-2013, 07:53 PM   #20

Saint-Cizzle

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Trust me @Dave, I get your point... I see the same whiny ass posts you speak of... they annoy the piss out me too, and I guess you can chalk this up as one too... but, if cats would honestly read all the way through... I don't see how they can get that impression. I'm scolding myself, lol, and giving insight on direction (see the bullet points). This is not just some "this site sucks now, u all suck, fml" post... although the beginning of the post may give that off.

I honestly think the site is great... just been poisoned for some time... and from what you are talking about, I don't think you are a part of the poison, but part of a cure.