View Single Post
Unread 02-11-2013, 07:53 PM
Hubert Cumberdale
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint-Cizzle View Post
That's the point though... I'm not active... I'm speaking from a time when it was the way I'm discussing... and what I've observed it going to. This thread was OBVIOUSLY not meant for you though, lol! You are being productive... I'm not going to hate on that. This isn't just moaning and bitching... tell me, how many threads of mine have you seen? Probably, none... so this is long overdue, observations. Nothing more, nothing less... I even say in it, I don't really care if folks adhere to me. Shitting on the observations does nothing either... I'd say, to anyone who will actually read, this post is really reasonable. It's not saying the site completely sucks balls... it's saying it has and and still has even more greater potential is all. This is not an attack on everyone.
It's more of a "getting it off your chest" deal than it is actually helping anything, so my first post still stands.

All rap battle sites are dying out compaired to what they used to be. Even Goldmic is gone and that shit even had it's own Wikipedia page. LB always kind of stood on it's own though, and it's still pretty fucking active if you take it in comparrison to other battle sites. People are still coming onto the site, and everyone wants to try and change the shit. The question is, are they happen to want it to change from the sidelines or are they actually going to do something about it?
Unread 02-11-2013, 07:53 PM   #19

Hubert Cumberdale

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint-Cizzle View Post
That's the point though... I'm not active... I'm speaking from a time when it was the way I'm discussing... and what I've observed it going to. This thread was OBVIOUSLY not meant for you though, lol! You are being productive... I'm not going to hate on that. This isn't just moaning and bitching... tell me, how many threads of mine have you seen? Probably, none... so this is long overdue, observations. Nothing more, nothing less... I even say in it, I don't really care if folks adhere to me. Shitting on the observations does nothing either... I'd say, to anyone who will actually read, this post is really reasonable. It's not saying the site completely sucks balls... it's saying it has and and still has even more greater potential is all. This is not an attack on everyone.
It's more of a "getting it off your chest" deal than it is actually helping anything, so my first post still stands.

All rap battle sites are dying out compaired to what they used to be. Even Goldmic is gone and that shit even had it's own Wikipedia page. LB always kind of stood on it's own though, and it's still pretty fucking active if you take it in comparrison to other battle sites. People are still coming onto the site, and everyone wants to try and change the shit. The question is, are they happen to want it to change from the sidelines or are they actually going to do something about it?