Unread 02-11-2013, 07:48 PM
Saint-Cizzle
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Matrix View Post
I give this site a year ... tops

i been here since mid 2007 .... never heard of this saint dude but respect if hes been around

this shit is so dead tho .... .... Its not even interesting anymore , all the old dudes are gone and none of the new guys stand out ...... .....
Exactly. It used to be mad different... I remember when I joined in 2005, I joined cuz it was featured in a XXL with Busta Rhymes on the cover. LOL! Like, XXL wouldn;t even fart in this direction of this site these days... Let's be honest. I think that's a shame, because this site is really a good site that just lost it's mojo a bit is all.
Unread 02-11-2013, 07:48 PM   #16

Saint-Cizzle

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Matrix View Post
I give this site a year ... tops

i been here since mid 2007 .... never heard of this saint dude but respect if hes been around

this shit is so dead tho .... .... Its not even interesting anymore , all the old dudes are gone and none of the new guys stand out ...... .....
Exactly. It used to be mad different... I remember when I joined in 2005, I joined cuz it was featured in a XXL with Busta Rhymes on the cover. LOL! Like, XXL wouldn;t even fart in this direction of this site these days... Let's be honest. I think that's a shame, because this site is really a good site that just lost it's mojo a bit is all.