View Single Post
Unread 02-13-2014, 09:13 PM
Tha Czar
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

appreciate it bruhs @Punk @Pugz im doing this for the love hiphop/rap..just like pugz said, im improving plus rebuilding rep...i wouldnt come back and start bullshittin.... was never my intentions...but im curious though...this is a quest for knowledge comp. right? so wdf are you doing here? what exactly are you gonna be telling and/or teaching these heads out here? smoke meth? hail satan? the feeling of cutting yourself? hitler is my role model? again...rapping isnt your forte..it never fitted your image.... you can go head and criticize.. the talking is already forgetful.. the rebuilding process starts now... ray charles to the bullshit - lil wayne
Unread 02-13-2014, 09:13 PM   #10

Tha Czar

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

appreciate it bruhs @Punk @Pugz im doing this for the love hiphop/rap..just like pugz said, im improving plus rebuilding rep...i wouldnt come back and start bullshittin.... was never my intentions...but im curious though...this is a quest for knowledge comp. right? so wdf are you doing here? what exactly are you gonna be telling and/or teaching these heads out here? smoke meth? hail satan? the feeling of cutting yourself? hitler is my role model? again...rapping isnt your forte..it never fitted your image.... you can go head and criticize.. the talking is already forgetful.. the rebuilding process starts now... ray charles to the bullshit - lil wayne