View Single Post
Unread 07-10-2018, 05:06 PM
EtH
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Calibur View Post
Congrats @Row you faggit still don’t like you but I respect the achievement and I did vote for you ....

All else I’m seeing in here is how desperate eth has become to recruit people for AC’s #beg
Mate do you not remember anything about ACs? I was in EVERY decent battlers inbox haha. Row knows that as well as any, I hit his multi accounting ass up after his first battle. Unfortunately voting is too shit so KG and Alzie are more useful where they are anyways.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bape View Post
I was clearly messing lmao but it's cool yous an old scottish geeza tryna beef with teenagers online. cool life bruh<3
Wasn't that clear since you made no attempt to make it clear.

Also, don't play the teenager card just cause someone is mean to you son.
Unread 07-10-2018, 05:06 PM   #24

EtH

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Calibur View Post
Congrats @Row you faggit still don’t like you but I respect the achievement and I did vote for you ....

All else I’m seeing in here is how desperate eth has become to recruit people for AC’s #beg
Mate do you not remember anything about ACs? I was in EVERY decent battlers inbox haha. Row knows that as well as any, I hit his multi accounting ass up after his first battle. Unfortunately voting is too shit so KG and Alzie are more useful where they are anyways.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bape View Post
I was clearly messing lmao but it's cool yous an old scottish geeza tryna beef with teenagers online. cool life bruh<3
Wasn't that clear since you made no attempt to make it clear.

Also, don't play the teenager card just cause someone is mean to you son.