View Single Post
Unread 09-01-2021, 01:08 PM
izayamoorman
Mentioned: 437 Post(s)
Tagged: 20 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.64/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.64/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.64/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.64/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.64/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.64/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.64/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.64/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.64/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.64/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
28 Won / 16 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.64/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.64/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.64/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.64/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.64/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.64/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.64/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
526 Won / 203 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhymeSmoke View Post

Tf you talking to Son ChumpedIt? And tf you talkin bout? I don't know you and definitely wasn't talking about you. But your a fuckin text head...so it don't matter anyway. I see you on here since 09 a year later than me...so wtf you sayin? Not 1 audio battle so you ain't sayin shit ..And if you've made any type of noise up here ...oh that's right...text can't make noise

You another kat that's gonna text burn me??������ C'mon now...all that text bodying is the funniest shit for y'all to say...

Get ya fuckin mic skills up and then after I "body" you...then maybe...just maybe, you can sit at the grown ups table...But most likely not...twat

Dumb fuck thinkin I'm talkin about her...clown

Kick rocks Mum FuckedIt...

Oh and...

U a idiot bruh, I obviously got audios if u were smart enough to look by my avy to see that and don’t mind that record bc I got fucked over on most of them, I should have a winning record rn fr but u don’t wanna see me….with the right equipment I’d body cats. I took out one of the top recently active audio heads here recently on shitty quality so just think of what I’d do to u with top-notch quality….u n i both know u don’t wanna see that bro

Edit: idk tho, for some reason my record’s not showing in the forums so I give u that but just go to my profile and u’ll see….listen to the ones I “lost” too, I ain’t saying I’m the best on here but there’s a lotta niggas that’s not fuckin with me on here dawg and thats FACTS

Last edited by izayamoorman; 09-01-2021 at 01:19 PM.
Unread 09-01-2021, 01:08 PM   #20

izayamoorman
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.64/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.64/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.64/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.64/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.64/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.64/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.64/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.64/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.64/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.64/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
28 Won / 16 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.64/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.64/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.64/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.64/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.64/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.64/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.64/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
526 Won / 203 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 51 audio / 1285 text
Mentioned: 437 Post(s)
Tagged: 20 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhymeSmoke View Post

Tf you talking to Son ChumpedIt? And tf you talkin bout? I don't know you and definitely wasn't talking about you. But your a fuckin text head...so it don't matter anyway. I see you on here since 09 a year later than me...so wtf you sayin? Not 1 audio battle so you ain't sayin shit ..And if you've made any type of noise up here ...oh that's right...text can't make noise

You another kat that's gonna text burn me??������ C'mon now...all that text bodying is the funniest shit for y'all to say...

Get ya fuckin mic skills up and then after I "body" you...then maybe...just maybe, you can sit at the grown ups table...But most likely not...twat

Dumb fuck thinkin I'm talkin about her...clown

Kick rocks Mum FuckedIt...

Oh and...

U a idiot bruh, I obviously got audios if u were smart enough to look by my avy to see that and don’t mind that record bc I got fucked over on most of them, I should have a winning record rn fr but u don’t wanna see me….with the right equipment I’d body cats. I took out one of the top recently active audio heads here recently on shitty quality so just think of what I’d do to u with top-notch quality….u n i both know u don’t wanna see that bro

Edit: idk tho, for some reason my record’s not showing in the forums so I give u that but just go to my profile and u’ll see….listen to the ones I “lost” too, I ain’t saying I’m the best on here but there’s a lotta niggas that’s not fuckin with me on here dawg and thats FACTS

Last edited by izayamoorman; 09-01-2021 at 01:19 PM.