View Single Post
Unread 07-01-2019, 03:22 PM
Joe MuGGz
Live Battler
Mentioned: 310 Post(s)
Tagged: 15 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
17 Won / 9 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
50 Won / 16 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
9 Won / 9 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by J u s T C View Post
I clocked them mention the discord and all i read was "we didn't use the official staff forums as intended so we can't provide proof" Don't think i'm out of bounds to be that jaded and sceptical after everythings thats happened prior. Whats the point of the staff forums then?

It was made for that.
It's been used for that for years.
It's 10 x more convient in getting everyones input.
It's another ass backwards way of going about dealing with Dealing with Eth and Punk.
Not 1 step has been handled sensibly. Then they wonder why everyones ganging up on them and asking question after question.

It was never going to go any other way.
At this point your just being as petty as possible.

How we choose to communicate with each other (forum, discord, phone, smoke signals) is not your concern.

This isnt trial. Your not a investigator. Your not staff. You have no open battles. No new tracks. No new votes. No new forum post other than this drama post.

Please correct me if Im wrong...

If Punk n Eth was still here, it does't supplement your lack of involvement. Only when it's some drama, your front n center. Yet you talk like the future of the site is dependent on guys like Eth who other than cause friction, did nothing positive in recent years. Your in that same boat.

Im just saying... If you "love" LB... do more. We all could do more. Not be more cancerous.

MURDA MUZIK

Unread 07-01-2019, 03:22 PM   #70

Joe MuGGz
Live Battler
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
17 Won / 9 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
50 Won / 16 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
9 Won / 9 Lost

Voted: 252 audio / 431 text
Mentioned: 310 Post(s)
Tagged: 15 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by J u s T C View Post
I clocked them mention the discord and all i read was "we didn't use the official staff forums as intended so we can't provide proof" Don't think i'm out of bounds to be that jaded and sceptical after everythings thats happened prior. Whats the point of the staff forums then?

It was made for that.
It's been used for that for years.
It's 10 x more convient in getting everyones input.
It's another ass backwards way of going about dealing with Dealing with Eth and Punk.
Not 1 step has been handled sensibly. Then they wonder why everyones ganging up on them and asking question after question.

It was never going to go any other way.
At this point your just being as petty as possible.

How we choose to communicate with each other (forum, discord, phone, smoke signals) is not your concern.

This isnt trial. Your not a investigator. Your not staff. You have no open battles. No new tracks. No new votes. No new forum post other than this drama post.

Please correct me if Im wrong...

If Punk n Eth was still here, it does't supplement your lack of involvement. Only when it's some drama, your front n center. Yet you talk like the future of the site is dependent on guys like Eth who other than cause friction, did nothing positive in recent years. Your in that same boat.

Im just saying... If you "love" LB... do more. We all could do more. Not be more cancerous.

MURDA MUZIK