Thread: Hey mods.
View Single Post
Unread 12-21-2020, 10:27 PM
Locchart
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yung Slang View Post
Yea.. you did get banned, and the best part was you got banned by the same guy who wrote your HOF love letter.

Then I accepted the "bet" knowing the same dick riders were going to come vote for you no matter what as a chance clown you and rowdy punk again.. and you fell for it. Everyone who came to read it got a breakdown of me clowning you both again, ROFL. So once again your "fines" job back fired.

If I gave a shit about what the "majority" of this site (all 6 people) thought I would just dick ride mod battles and tell them how dope their whack ass bars are like everyone else so they would vote for me in all my battles.

You kids are whack as fuck and I think it's funny watching you get beat at your own game.
You accepted a bet “knowing” you’d lose. You’re not only wacc, but you’re also stupid, if that’s the case. You coulda just said no and I woulda probably been banned, but nope. You’re an idiot.

And you’ve literally clowned all of zero people since you’ve shown up. You’ve made it clear you’re duccing EtH, you’re aligning yourself with Bnas (the biggest cheater the site has ever seen and it’s not close), and Mech of all people. Not signs of someone who’s actually got any brain cells, imo.

And if it’s all of 6 people here and you don’t care, then why continue to log in? Seems like you’re contradicting yourself in every facet here. You don’t care what people like me or the mods think, but you wanted the chance to clown one of them, implying you care enough to try to do that.

You’re a mental midget in every aspect.
Unread 12-21-2020, 10:27 PM   #42

Locchart

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yung Slang View Post
Yea.. you did get banned, and the best part was you got banned by the same guy who wrote your HOF love letter.

Then I accepted the "bet" knowing the same dick riders were going to come vote for you no matter what as a chance clown you and rowdy punk again.. and you fell for it. Everyone who came to read it got a breakdown of me clowning you both again, ROFL. So once again your "fines" job back fired.

If I gave a shit about what the "majority" of this site (all 6 people) thought I would just dick ride mod battles and tell them how dope their whack ass bars are like everyone else so they would vote for me in all my battles.

You kids are whack as fuck and I think it's funny watching you get beat at your own game.
You accepted a bet “knowing” you’d lose. You’re not only wacc, but you’re also stupid, if that’s the case. You coulda just said no and I woulda probably been banned, but nope. You’re an idiot.

And you’ve literally clowned all of zero people since you’ve shown up. You’ve made it clear you’re duccing EtH, you’re aligning yourself with Bnas (the biggest cheater the site has ever seen and it’s not close), and Mech of all people. Not signs of someone who’s actually got any brain cells, imo.

And if it’s all of 6 people here and you don’t care, then why continue to log in? Seems like you’re contradicting yourself in every facet here. You don’t care what people like me or the mods think, but you wanted the chance to clown one of them, implying you care enough to try to do that.

You’re a mental midget in every aspect.