View Single Post
Unread 08-25-2019, 07:13 PM
REZN
Mentioned: 152 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.78/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 10 Lost

Hm. I'm not really interested in usertitles anymore, to be honest. Maybe if there were less of them, and the ones we had mattered more on that basis. Like, 3-4 user titles you could win, tops. Concept, scheme, tag, GC(Because the names of these are as sort of campy, or hokey. Edit: And because they're the longest established.) Something like that.

The interchangeable usertitle is cool, too, as long as it's not permanent, you know? And there's an actual interchange(I think graphics, like a sig are better for that reason in part. Or a graphic put in the thread for event cards even better, since the host controls it.)

But, as it stands, it's oversaturated, and honestly some of the names of the tournaments are not something I'd want to rock under my name. Lol.

I might sign up, let me think about it. But, if I do sign up, I'd like to only have the credits if I win.

Last edited by REZN; 08-25-2019 at 07:18 PM.
Unread 08-25-2019, 07:13 PM   #8

REZN
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.78/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 10 Lost

Voted: 1 audio / 54 text
Mentioned: 152 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)

Hm. I'm not really interested in usertitles anymore, to be honest. Maybe if there were less of them, and the ones we had mattered more on that basis. Like, 3-4 user titles you could win, tops. Concept, scheme, tag, GC(Because the names of these are as sort of campy, or hokey. Edit: And because they're the longest established.) Something like that.

The interchangeable usertitle is cool, too, as long as it's not permanent, you know? And there's an actual interchange(I think graphics, like a sig are better for that reason in part. Or a graphic put in the thread for event cards even better, since the host controls it.)

But, as it stands, it's oversaturated, and honestly some of the names of the tournaments are not something I'd want to rock under my name. Lol.

I might sign up, let me think about it. But, if I do sign up, I'd like to only have the credits if I win.

Last edited by REZN; 08-25-2019 at 07:18 PM.