Thread: Bnas
View Single Post
Unread 03-26-2020, 01:19 AM
Cosovic
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Realnezz View Post
Oh shit where tf do I start with this MF. So to preface this, I blocked Bnas a couple days ago cause he screwed me over twice, while leaving votes that just so happened to be a tiny bit over 100 characters while not referencing anything in the battle itself. Then this MF says word for word

You blocking dudes on a worldwide rap website? LMAO, you a real man, naw.. yous a mans man.. your my fucking hero dude. Blocking for no reason that's a bitch move

- Bnas 2020

Like Nigga you just called me your hero. I check my chat today, and find this beautifully constructed poem crafted so delicately just for me

“ Fucking bitch ass faggot ass chode stroking mother fucker”

If y’all want pictures DM me your IG and I’ll send it...

And as for @Bnas ? I beat you once and I’ll beat the fuck out of you again. I beat you when I was 1 and a half months on this site, used basic schemes, and had bad wordplay. So ima send you 8, and it’s prolly gonna be the biggest waste of time cause I know your such a faggot that you won’t accept a battle you know you can’t win.

And this is the nigga saying @Rieper is the most overrated battler on the site. @Bnas literally crying for me to unblock him then sending me a love letter, and acting like Osama Bin Laden’s 7th wife afterwards.

Lmao I blocked him for the same shit, and he sent me the same reply.
He said I'm horrible so I offered him a 16 drop, if I lose I'll delete my account. Ducked off course.
Unread 03-26-2020, 01:19 AM   #2

Cosovic

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Realnezz View Post
Oh shit where tf do I start with this MF. So to preface this, I blocked Bnas a couple days ago cause he screwed me over twice, while leaving votes that just so happened to be a tiny bit over 100 characters while not referencing anything in the battle itself. Then this MF says word for word

You blocking dudes on a worldwide rap website? LMAO, you a real man, naw.. yous a mans man.. your my fucking hero dude. Blocking for no reason that's a bitch move

- Bnas 2020

Like Nigga you just called me your hero. I check my chat today, and find this beautifully constructed poem crafted so delicately just for me

“ Fucking bitch ass faggot ass chode stroking mother fucker”

If y’all want pictures DM me your IG and I’ll send it...

And as for @Bnas ? I beat you once and I’ll beat the fuck out of you again. I beat you when I was 1 and a half months on this site, used basic schemes, and had bad wordplay. So ima send you 8, and it’s prolly gonna be the biggest waste of time cause I know your such a faggot that you won’t accept a battle you know you can’t win.

And this is the nigga saying @Rieper is the most overrated battler on the site. @Bnas literally crying for me to unblock him then sending me a love letter, and acting like Osama Bin Laden’s 7th wife afterwards.

Lmao I blocked him for the same shit, and he sent me the same reply.
He said I'm horrible so I offered him a 16 drop, if I lose I'll delete my account. Ducked off course.