View Single Post
Unread 07-03-2019, 09:32 PM
Pugz
Mentioned: 2136 Post(s)
Tagged: 122 Thread(s)
Exclamation Summer Sizzle - Audio Track Contest *CLOSED*

Hey guys very sorry about being a few days late on this.. Im
gonna extend the due date to AUGUST 3rd.. Drop a track on the beat provided below.. any topic you choose.. Submit to me at Pugz@letsbeef.com when you are done and i will post up as they come in on this thread.. on the 3rd voting poll will open for 7 days.. and i will start sign ups for the next contest! Good Luck everyone!! (Im participating too but just for fun).. Im also leaving the sign ups open ended.. anyone can join within the month but the due date time will not be extended for you.

1 @Pugz*submitted*
2. @g u t s
3. @Seul
4. @Kompz *submitted*
5. @o EaSTeS x
6. @Kriid
7. @The Wrathchild
8. @P u n k
9. @Ojathwil
10. @Supsie *submitted*

Not the turn out id hoped for but nonetheless im happy there were at least a couple to get a poll going... Im gonna give 2nd place a prize as well... Big up @Supsie and @Kompz yall came through! The poll is up for 7 days have a listen and drop your vote!

***poll will be up in the next few hrs

Last edited by Pugz; 08-07-2019 at 03:51 PM. Reason: k
Unread 07-03-2019, 09:32 PM   #1

Pugz

Voted: 536 audio / 63 text
Mentioned: 2136 Post(s)
Tagged: 122 Thread(s)

Exclamation Summer Sizzle - Audio Track Contest *CLOSED*

Hey guys very sorry about being a few days late on this.. Im
gonna extend the due date to AUGUST 3rd.. Drop a track on the beat provided below.. any topic you choose.. Submit to me at Pugz@letsbeef.com when you are done and i will post up as they come in on this thread.. on the 3rd voting poll will open for 7 days.. and i will start sign ups for the next contest! Good Luck everyone!! (Im participating too but just for fun).. Im also leaving the sign ups open ended.. anyone can join within the month but the due date time will not be extended for you.

1 @Pugz*submitted*
2. @g u t s
3. @Seul
4. @Kompz *submitted*
5. @o EaSTeS x
6. @Kriid
7. @The Wrathchild
8. @P u n k
9. @Ojathwil
10. @Supsie *submitted*

Not the turn out id hoped for but nonetheless im happy there were at least a couple to get a poll going... Im gonna give 2nd place a prize as well... Big up @Supsie and @Kompz yall came through! The poll is up for 7 days have a listen and drop your vote!

***poll will be up in the next few hrs

Last edited by Pugz; 08-07-2019 at 03:51 PM. Reason: k