View Single Post
Unread 02-19-2019, 02:56 AM
Brayne Ded
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shodan View Post
Overrated. I think there's some people who think he's a big name because he was maybe seen a serious threat many years ago, but nowadays his bars range from mediocre to just straight-up bad. I haven't seen one line out of him, now or in the past, that was memorable for the right reasons.

Next up: 2 Gucci (Barzooka)
Lil LaRue (2 Gucci, Lxve, Barzooka, etc) is rated ... correctly. Mainly because I highly doubt anyone is overrating him and he's definitely not underrated. He has a few decent tracks, over 100 audio battles (won 55, lost 54) and is mostly active in the forums and chat. He's not much of a threat in text, or really a threat in any battle, but he's around. Therefore he is neither overrated or underrated. Also, he killed the beloved count wackula, so there's that.

Next up is: Orochi (Pixels)
Unread 02-19-2019, 02:56 AM   #150

Brayne Ded

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shodan View Post
Overrated. I think there's some people who think he's a big name because he was maybe seen a serious threat many years ago, but nowadays his bars range from mediocre to just straight-up bad. I haven't seen one line out of him, now or in the past, that was memorable for the right reasons.

Next up: 2 Gucci (Barzooka)
Lil LaRue (2 Gucci, Lxve, Barzooka, etc) is rated ... correctly. Mainly because I highly doubt anyone is overrating him and he's definitely not underrated. He has a few decent tracks, over 100 audio battles (won 55, lost 54) and is mostly active in the forums and chat. He's not much of a threat in text, or really a threat in any battle, but he's around. Therefore he is neither overrated or underrated. Also, he killed the beloved count wackula, so there's that.

Next up is: Orochi (Pixels)