View Single Post
Unread 02-18-2019, 07:45 PM
Locchart
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Student View Post
Aggo might've been overrated in the past but lucky for him, and unlucky for his opponents, the audio side has really died down so right now I'd say he's ranked correctly, as one of the site's top audio members.

Next: Alzie
Alzie's a slight bit underrated, imo. He has his technical flaws that he has to work his way through to take that next step, but he's had some really good material in the past and has the potential to elevate his game higher if he wants to. For now, slightly underrated.

Also, KG mentioned ALL-BORO so I'll say my piece: Boro is easily one of the most underrated Hall of Famers I've ever seen. He's proven lately that he can drop some pretty good text bars, but his main strength was always audio and still is. Hasn't lost a step at all and just won against YC who's another audio dude due for a title soon, so Boro still has it, for sure. I gotta go underrated with Boro.

Next up: Phenomonon
Unread 02-18-2019, 07:45 PM   #148

Locchart

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Student View Post
Aggo might've been overrated in the past but lucky for him, and unlucky for his opponents, the audio side has really died down so right now I'd say he's ranked correctly, as one of the site's top audio members.

Next: Alzie
Alzie's a slight bit underrated, imo. He has his technical flaws that he has to work his way through to take that next step, but he's had some really good material in the past and has the potential to elevate his game higher if he wants to. For now, slightly underrated.

Also, KG mentioned ALL-BORO so I'll say my piece: Boro is easily one of the most underrated Hall of Famers I've ever seen. He's proven lately that he can drop some pretty good text bars, but his main strength was always audio and still is. Hasn't lost a step at all and just won against YC who's another audio dude due for a title soon, so Boro still has it, for sure. I gotta go underrated with Boro.

Next up: Phenomonon