View Single Post
Unread 02-18-2019, 06:42 PM
Locchart
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shodan View Post
I dunno who ILLUSIONIST is so I'll do Lil Kilo. I think he's rated about accurately. I'd say he's gotten to a mediocre level now, whereas in the past most of his shit was DT-level unreadable. I think vets usually put him around 5-6/10 which is where most of his verses belong when I rate them.

Next: Edgeworth
Edgeworth's the most underrated name on the site today. He's dropped some bars since he came to the site that have absolutely floored me, and he still has a crazy amount of potential to get better. I can see a lot of tourney wins in his future if he keeps at it. He is criminally underrated, in my book.

Next: Aggo.
Unread 02-18-2019, 06:42 PM   #146

Locchart

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shodan View Post
I dunno who ILLUSIONIST is so I'll do Lil Kilo. I think he's rated about accurately. I'd say he's gotten to a mediocre level now, whereas in the past most of his shit was DT-level unreadable. I think vets usually put him around 5-6/10 which is where most of his verses belong when I rate them.

Next: Edgeworth
Edgeworth's the most underrated name on the site today. He's dropped some bars since he came to the site that have absolutely floored me, and he still has a crazy amount of potential to get better. I can see a lot of tourney wins in his future if he keeps at it. He is criminally underrated, in my book.

Next: Aggo.