View Single Post
Unread 02-02-2019, 10:11 AM
joan of arc
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default letsbeef podcast

EDIT:

new soundcloud is up, plus interview with rule re-uploaded. eth interview coming soon.

so after talking with hvk, i'm going to make the official soundcloud for letsbeef. i will be uploading the interview with rule there, and posting my interview with eth there as well. from this point forward, new episodes of the lb radio and podcast will now be posted there in alternating weeks. i will also be uploading all new tracks to the soundcloud (since the current track section of lb is broken)

SO IF YOU WANNA UPLOAD YOUR SONG TO LB
FOR NOW SEND THE FILE, NAME OF SONG, AND ANY OTHER INFO
TO ME AND I'LL BE POSTING IT ON THE LB SOUNDCLOUD FOR YOU

i will try to feature new songs on the front page for at least a day. (no promises need permissions for this first) and i will try to see if y'all can earn a credit for leaving likes and comments on the soundcloud.

Last edited by joan of arc; 02-02-2019 at 11:14 AM.
Unread 02-02-2019, 10:11 AM   #1

joan of arc

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default letsbeef podcast

EDIT:

new soundcloud is up, plus interview with rule re-uploaded. eth interview coming soon.

so after talking with hvk, i'm going to make the official soundcloud for letsbeef. i will be uploading the interview with rule there, and posting my interview with eth there as well. from this point forward, new episodes of the lb radio and podcast will now be posted there in alternating weeks. i will also be uploading all new tracks to the soundcloud (since the current track section of lb is broken)

SO IF YOU WANNA UPLOAD YOUR SONG TO LB
FOR NOW SEND THE FILE, NAME OF SONG, AND ANY OTHER INFO
TO ME AND I'LL BE POSTING IT ON THE LB SOUNDCLOUD FOR YOU

i will try to feature new songs on the front page for at least a day. (no promises need permissions for this first) and i will try to see if y'all can earn a credit for leaving likes and comments on the soundcloud.

Last edited by joan of arc; 02-02-2019 at 11:14 AM.