View Single Post
Unread 03-08-2017, 10:38 PM
Celsius
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafy View Post
Eth is the worst

I was sleep drunk and sent him my dick pics and a video of me stripping on Facebook accidentally. He saved them and then posted it on letsbeef

I mean if he likes saving private pics of 17 year old boys and videos of the same person stripping and rubbing peanut butter on his abs and arms, it's up to him. I'm not judging him. But that dude is a snake

I'm not saying I'm right for sending him that but I was sleep drunk and sent them accidentally. This dude being as obsessed as he is, saved it and posted it on letsbeef

Like for real this guys a snake.
Eth being a pedophile doesn't even surprise me. Smh
Unread 03-08-2017, 10:38 PM   #56

Celsius

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafy View Post
Eth is the worst

I was sleep drunk and sent him my dick pics and a video of me stripping on Facebook accidentally. He saved them and then posted it on letsbeef

I mean if he likes saving private pics of 17 year old boys and videos of the same person stripping and rubbing peanut butter on his abs and arms, it's up to him. I'm not judging him. But that dude is a snake

I'm not saying I'm right for sending him that but I was sleep drunk and sent them accidentally. This dude being as obsessed as he is, saved it and posted it on letsbeef

Like for real this guys a snake.
Eth being a pedophile doesn't even surprise me. Smh