View Single Post
Unread 06-30-2020, 03:22 PM
Xanda
Mentioned: 110 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
29 Won / 7 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLDE ENGLISH View Post
Yo, I appreciate this for real. It was a diff time back then, I joined in like 05 and I always feel like the site is the reason my punch game was always on point. I Owe pretty much everything I am as a rapper to this site. I've been in crews with pretty much every LB legend, Audio and Text and while I can't say I didn't notice imo a lack of Being mentioned back in the day, I never felt bitter because the truth is I was around some pretty remarkable people and rappers, and just to be able to share a platform with these people was an honour. And as a community the love was there, I got so much love for a lot of people here. A lot of these dudes are like family, even the people I've beefed with. It's amazing to just had a love for something and to have everyone participating because we share that love. And it's amazing to see people still doing their thing 15 years after I first touched down. Although I'm not active I still log in once in a while to check battles and see what's good. So for all you guys still doing your thing and just doing what was a part of what fundamentally shaped me, I salute you.

Love

Whaddup OE
you got my vote. Too much history
Unread 06-30-2020, 03:22 PM   #15

Xanda
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
29 Won / 7 Lost

Voted: 8 audio / 127 text
Mentioned: 110 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLDE ENGLISH View Post
Yo, I appreciate this for real. It was a diff time back then, I joined in like 05 and I always feel like the site is the reason my punch game was always on point. I Owe pretty much everything I am as a rapper to this site. I've been in crews with pretty much every LB legend, Audio and Text and while I can't say I didn't notice imo a lack of Being mentioned back in the day, I never felt bitter because the truth is I was around some pretty remarkable people and rappers, and just to be able to share a platform with these people was an honour. And as a community the love was there, I got so much love for a lot of people here. A lot of these dudes are like family, even the people I've beefed with. It's amazing to just had a love for something and to have everyone participating because we share that love. And it's amazing to see people still doing their thing 15 years after I first touched down. Although I'm not active I still log in once in a while to check battles and see what's good. So for all you guys still doing your thing and just doing what was a part of what fundamentally shaped me, I salute you.

Love

Whaddup OE
you got my vote. Too much history