View Single Post
Unread 01-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Locchart
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by S T O Y View Post
I am probably the most empathetic person to taking as long as you need tbh. Kinda why I like this blind aspect I don't think I've tested it out yet lol. Seems fair, I dig it.

You could honestly take a month for all I care—hell I might myself to get to everyone I'd like to battle.

---------- Post added at 11:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 PM ----------

Nah man I'ma sleep soon. Might be able to get to one tomorrow but I'ma go off how I feel—work exhausts me sometimes.
Ok works for me, man. I got 2 GC's, Fidel, and some weirdo named RULE to write for.
Unread 01-28-2020, 11:37 PM   #4

Locchart

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by S T O Y View Post
I am probably the most empathetic person to taking as long as you need tbh. Kinda why I like this blind aspect I don't think I've tested it out yet lol. Seems fair, I dig it.

You could honestly take a month for all I care—hell I might myself to get to everyone I'd like to battle.

---------- Post added at 11:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 PM ----------

Nah man I'ma sleep soon. Might be able to get to one tomorrow but I'ma go off how I feel—work exhausts me sometimes.
Ok works for me, man. I got 2 GC's, Fidel, and some weirdo named RULE to write for.