View Single Post
Unread 04-18-2013, 11:38 PM
Godbody
Summer Champion
Discord Battler
Mentioned: 867 Post(s)
Tagged: 14 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 5 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 5 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason View Post
i thought the government purposely put these things in our face?
remember your whole "reverse psychology" speech?
now youre saying they didnt think we'd be smart enough to put the pieces together?
which is it?
you cant keep a story straight for a single thread
I knew it'd only take 1 post for you to throw all common sense out of the window and not factor in 1 thing....people make mistakes. Its the government we're dealing with, not God.

When you wanna make a point you say the most outlandish shit without even factoring in the obvious, it's great. lol

But it makes for boring ass debates and arguments with you because you're not consistent with providing good arguments. & When I said secret societies want to be right in your face I was talking about the dollar bill example specifically. What sense would it make to stage a false flag and get caught slipping? I don't think getting people to rebel and start a revolution is part of their agenda B

& You're not showing me how I'm contradicting myself. You're showing me that I'm consistent. In the other thread I was talking about how they put shit in our face and laugh @ us cuz so many of us don't care to research and find out, and are unaware. So how does me posting about them shitting their pants because they didn't think we were smart enough to put shit together contradict me? If anything it confirms what I said in that other thread & now they're dealing with the repercussions of when people do decide to research and find out.

Last edited by Godbody; 04-18-2013 at 11:42 PM.
Unread 04-18-2013, 11:38 PM   #42

Godbody
Summer Champion
Discord Battler
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 5 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 5 Lost

Voted: 111 audio / 86 text
Mentioned: 867 Post(s)
Tagged: 14 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason View Post
i thought the government purposely put these things in our face?
remember your whole "reverse psychology" speech?
now youre saying they didnt think we'd be smart enough to put the pieces together?
which is it?
you cant keep a story straight for a single thread
I knew it'd only take 1 post for you to throw all common sense out of the window and not factor in 1 thing....people make mistakes. Its the government we're dealing with, not God.

When you wanna make a point you say the most outlandish shit without even factoring in the obvious, it's great. lol

But it makes for boring ass debates and arguments with you because you're not consistent with providing good arguments. & When I said secret societies want to be right in your face I was talking about the dollar bill example specifically. What sense would it make to stage a false flag and get caught slipping? I don't think getting people to rebel and start a revolution is part of their agenda B

& You're not showing me how I'm contradicting myself. You're showing me that I'm consistent. In the other thread I was talking about how they put shit in our face and laugh @ us cuz so many of us don't care to research and find out, and are unaware. So how does me posting about them shitting their pants because they didn't think we were smart enough to put shit together contradict me? If anything it confirms what I said in that other thread & now they're dealing with the repercussions of when people do decide to research and find out.

Last edited by Godbody; 04-18-2013 at 11:42 PM.
Offline   Reply With Quote