View Single Post
Unread 03-20-2020, 04:01 AM
Charan
Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.76/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 2 Lost

Just to be clear, CO and I have no static or bad feelings. This thread wasn’t to sway any votes. The only reason I made this was because there were multiple people asking or needing expos, and instead of waiting for me to explain my own bar, they chose to let CO explain both of ours by saying

“ Easton expo: he's talking about money machines that you rarley see in music videos. (Cake = money) I wish I could list a music video that describes this bar but I haven't seen one yet. “

Which, judging from the tone of the expo, one could say this was swaying and downplaying my scheme in a major way. Just clearing that up.
Unread 03-20-2020, 04:01 AM   #14

Charan
Estimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.76/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 13 audio / 126 text
Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Just to be clear, CO and I have no static or bad feelings. This thread wasn’t to sway any votes. The only reason I made this was because there were multiple people asking or needing expos, and instead of waiting for me to explain my own bar, they chose to let CO explain both of ours by saying

“ Easton expo: he's talking about money machines that you rarley see in music videos. (Cake = money) I wish I could list a music video that describes this bar but I haven't seen one yet. “

Which, judging from the tone of the expo, one could say this was swaying and downplaying my scheme in a major way. Just clearing that up.