View Single Post
Unread 07-26-2018, 03:25 PM
Student
LB Historian
Mentioned: 2492 Post(s)
Tagged: 46 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
97 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seul View Post
@Bleu has been sent to through most of his rounds and took the DQ wins, everyones really gotta stop giving this scrub passes and call him out for his shit. DQ him, hes late on everything even his recent GC final. No point of a deadline if they cant be followed through.

First step in making LB a better place is to start enforcing the rules.

---------- Post added at 07:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 AM ----------

Its funny, for someone who is always late to post, or no shows. He is constantly being sent too, dont you think it should be the other way around?
As far as this card goes, I should've had Bleu send this round but I can't really comment on the rest of his "no-shows", haven't dealt with him in something I was running.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG View Post
DQ him, Rai's right, told me he's been busy and is gonna no show
@Bleu you've been DQ'd
KG you move on to the finals

Quote:
There is, can a mod give him his rightfully earned award? Its not fair to embarrass others with this award but he gets away with it, see below:
https://www.letsbeef.com/forums/awar...d&award_id=115
That would be for an official tournament, I haven't had the time to hand them out for previous tournaments but I did hand them out for the Concept Tournament.
Unread 07-26-2018, 03:25 PM   #11

Student
LB Historian
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
97 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 98 audio / 587 text
Mentioned: 2492 Post(s)
Tagged: 46 Thread(s)

Quote:
@Bleu has been sent to through most of his rounds and took the DQ wins, everyones really gotta stop giving this scrub passes and call him out for his shit. DQ him, hes late on everything even his recent GC final. No point of a deadline if they cant be followed through.

First step in making LB a better place is to start enforcing the rules.

---------- Post added at 07:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 AM ----------

Its funny, for someone who is always late to post, or no shows. He is constantly being sent too, dont you think it should be the other way around?
As far as this card goes, I should've had Bleu send this round but I can't really comment on the rest of his "no-shows", haven't dealt with him in something I was running.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG View Post
DQ him, Rai's right, told me he's been busy and is gonna no show
@Bleu you've been DQ'd
KG you move on to the finals

Quote:
There is, can a mod give him his rightfully earned award? Its not fair to embarrass others with this award but he gets away with it, see below:
https://www.letsbeef.com/forums/awar...d&award_id=115
That would be for an official tournament, I haven't had the time to hand them out for previous tournaments but I did hand them out for the Concept Tournament.