Unread 06-19-2013, 05:01 PM
InCizion
Basic Member
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak_MC View Post
@EtH

Plus this whole site is just one more attempt by a bunch of white people to steal a traditionally black form of music… go read some history. At least I don't deny my involvement in such problems.

Also, I could easily come up on the forum and talk about all the great shit that I think I accomplish, but thats sort of a lame thing to do.

-FREAK-
Whoa... Maybe my friend you better read up a tad bit more becasue Hip Hop back in the days was not just for the black community it was also for the HISPANIC community as well as ANYONE living in the Ghetto.... Plus you do remember such groups as 3rd Base and Beastie Boys right? So this whole RAP IS BLACK bullshit is exactly that... bullshit... It was just WIDELY adopted by the black community. NOW, Hip Hop knows no color.. Your either skilled or not....

---------- Post added at 02:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 PM ----------

http://www.umich.edu/~ac213/student_...ustifying.html

Here's a link describing my point...
Unread 06-19-2013, 05:01 PM   #29

InCizion
Basic Member

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak_MC View Post
@EtH

Plus this whole site is just one more attempt by a bunch of white people to steal a traditionally black form of music… go read some history. At least I don't deny my involvement in such problems.

Also, I could easily come up on the forum and talk about all the great shit that I think I accomplish, but thats sort of a lame thing to do.

-FREAK-
Whoa... Maybe my friend you better read up a tad bit more becasue Hip Hop back in the days was not just for the black community it was also for the HISPANIC community as well as ANYONE living in the Ghetto.... Plus you do remember such groups as 3rd Base and Beastie Boys right? So this whole RAP IS BLACK bullshit is exactly that... bullshit... It was just WIDELY adopted by the black community. NOW, Hip Hop knows no color.. Your either skilled or not....

---------- Post added at 02:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 PM ----------

http://www.umich.edu/~ac213/student_...ustifying.html

Here's a link describing my point...