View Single Post
Unread 06-19-2013, 02:43 PM
The Ghost of Freak
Mentioned: 560 Post(s)
Tagged: 27 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
124 Won / 135 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 29 Lost

@EtH and @SoupErb … Yeah obviously anybody could be beaten up anywhere, but saying thats true to the same degree everywhere you go is bullshit. If you are in certain cities and hit the wrong person in the face or say the wrong thing, you can find yourself dead real quick… and Baltimore is one of those places.

Also, I never said I was from the hood… and I'm pretty sure Baltimore is a whole lot more dangerous than Manchester, so I don't see why I would be uncomfortable there… You live in fucking North Yorkshire. Yeah I know a lot of country Brits own guns and there are a bunch of soccer hooligans, but really? You are lucky you are where you are, because evidently its okay to run your mouth about personal shit, which just wouldn't fly in harder places.

The only thing that I would be slightly uncomfortable with in Manchester is all the really white drunken British people… and not because they scare me in the least.

Come to Baltimore, walk down Pennsylvania Avenue at night…. SMH, the city I live in has a hit HBO show about it called The Wire about how gangs and corruption go hand in hand.… and that shit is real, not exaggerated. Have you heard of it? Maybe you should check it out before talking about how hard its is to be a white male in Manchester? (Your life is automatically much easier than many others, and all I'm saying is that should be recognized before making a thread about how great your shit is.)
Unread 06-19-2013, 02:43 PM   #24

The Ghost of Freak
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
124 Won / 135 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 29 Lost

Voted: 481 audio / 231 text
Mentioned: 560 Post(s)
Tagged: 27 Thread(s)

@EtH and @SoupErb … Yeah obviously anybody could be beaten up anywhere, but saying thats true to the same degree everywhere you go is bullshit. If you are in certain cities and hit the wrong person in the face or say the wrong thing, you can find yourself dead real quick… and Baltimore is one of those places.

Also, I never said I was from the hood… and I'm pretty sure Baltimore is a whole lot more dangerous than Manchester, so I don't see why I would be uncomfortable there… You live in fucking North Yorkshire. Yeah I know a lot of country Brits own guns and there are a bunch of soccer hooligans, but really? You are lucky you are where you are, because evidently its okay to run your mouth about personal shit, which just wouldn't fly in harder places.

The only thing that I would be slightly uncomfortable with in Manchester is all the really white drunken British people… and not because they scare me in the least.

Come to Baltimore, walk down Pennsylvania Avenue at night…. SMH, the city I live in has a hit HBO show about it called The Wire about how gangs and corruption go hand in hand.… and that shit is real, not exaggerated. Have you heard of it? Maybe you should check it out before talking about how hard its is to be a white male in Manchester? (Your life is automatically much easier than many others, and all I'm saying is that should be recognized before making a thread about how great your shit is.)