View Single Post
Unread 05-21-2020, 12:20 PM
Charan
Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.76/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 2 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esso View Post
How many times are we gonna have discussion threads about unfair voting practices without providing examples? If you’re looking for change, you’re going to need to show what’s wrong. If 6-2 is happening countless times over and over again as you say, you should be able to link a bunch of them. I’m not seeing a lot of that happen so if you are, I’d like to know about it as I’m sure the rest of the staff would too. If this is truly an issue that affects the site broadly and often, it needs to be dealt with.

But man, don’t do this ‘I’m not calling anyone out’ thing. Discussion threads without actual facts to discuss is pretty much just called bitching. Just saying.
Both of you might be right. Providing examples might be better but I have a bad history of bringing up situations and people all of a sudden turning into a roast mob on me lol so y'all got it. The point wasn't to call anyone out but since I'm being pushed to I'd rather just close the thread.

Because I've stated over and over I do believe the right people have elevated power, but the power is a bit too much in my opinion. I shouldn't have to post examples for us to have that kind of discussion.
Unread 05-21-2020, 12:20 PM   #15

Charan
Estimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.76/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 13 audio / 126 text
Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esso View Post
How many times are we gonna have discussion threads about unfair voting practices without providing examples? If you’re looking for change, you’re going to need to show what’s wrong. If 6-2 is happening countless times over and over again as you say, you should be able to link a bunch of them. I’m not seeing a lot of that happen so if you are, I’d like to know about it as I’m sure the rest of the staff would too. If this is truly an issue that affects the site broadly and often, it needs to be dealt with.

But man, don’t do this ‘I’m not calling anyone out’ thing. Discussion threads without actual facts to discuss is pretty much just called bitching. Just saying.
Both of you might be right. Providing examples might be better but I have a bad history of bringing up situations and people all of a sudden turning into a roast mob on me lol so y'all got it. The point wasn't to call anyone out but since I'm being pushed to I'd rather just close the thread.

Because I've stated over and over I do believe the right people have elevated power, but the power is a bit too much in my opinion. I shouldn't have to post examples for us to have that kind of discussion.