View Single Post
Unread 06-19-2021, 04:41 PM
ZulKarnain
Banned
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

i'm sure its because tournaments having no shows or stunted brackets,.. with people who technically didn't earn a slot, the site is clearly in a downslope,.. You don't payout cash prizes,.. and mods don't always correct losses that aren't fair,.. involving users with histories of fuck shit.. there are users with multiple bans and tons of fucked up shit in their past with titles or flames,.. in an obvious weak era, i think that's why people think its closing,.. text dudes look at the opens.. and they're the only dude online with no opens.. cyphers non existent, no solo drops,..
and then all the mods.. seem like a repeating circle jerk,.. what new thing got implemented?.. in the last year?.. idk.. im drunk though.. how do you not see that people would think it's,.. closing.. we come from.. Goldmic,..freestyle madness,..rapbattles .com and fuckin,.. bodybags and other sites like grindtime.. i come from those.. we seen them fall.. this site is following that Pattern,..

when the inmates start runnin the prison,..
Make me a mod.. let me see what i can do.. to help
Unread 06-19-2021, 04:41 PM   #15

ZulKarnain
Banned

Voted: 3 audio / 64 text
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

i'm sure its because tournaments having no shows or stunted brackets,.. with people who technically didn't earn a slot, the site is clearly in a downslope,.. You don't payout cash prizes,.. and mods don't always correct losses that aren't fair,.. involving users with histories of fuck shit.. there are users with multiple bans and tons of fucked up shit in their past with titles or flames,.. in an obvious weak era, i think that's why people think its closing,.. text dudes look at the opens.. and they're the only dude online with no opens.. cyphers non existent, no solo drops,..
and then all the mods.. seem like a repeating circle jerk,.. what new thing got implemented?.. in the last year?.. idk.. im drunk though.. how do you not see that people would think it's,.. closing.. we come from.. Goldmic,..freestyle madness,..rapbattles .com and fuckin,.. bodybags and other sites like grindtime.. i come from those.. we seen them fall.. this site is following that Pattern,..

when the inmates start runnin the prison,..
Make me a mod.. let me see what i can do.. to help