Thread: Cancer
View Single Post
Unread 04-12-2020, 07:26 AM
DiZzReSpEkT
Mentioned: 73 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Default Cancer

I don’t understand the cancerous beings that only show up for tourney battles, don’t post fuck all In the forums, don’t vote, and still think that they’re doing something for the site. You could have god-tier punches, multi’s, etc. but if you only showing up once or twice a year for a title and dipping afterwards, you ain’t done fuck all for LB.

I know this shit gonna piss a lot y’all mf’s off but this is hard fax. Some y’all saying that you’s the soul of the site, but when you lose a tourney or battle y’all flee like a bitch.

"You're Softer than Alize with A Chaser"
Unread 04-12-2020, 07:26 AM   #1

DiZzReSpEkT

Voted: 1 audio / 51 text
Mentioned: 73 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)

Default Cancer

I don’t understand the cancerous beings that only show up for tourney battles, don’t post fuck all In the forums, don’t vote, and still think that they’re doing something for the site. You could have god-tier punches, multi’s, etc. but if you only showing up once or twice a year for a title and dipping afterwards, you ain’t done fuck all for LB.

I know this shit gonna piss a lot y’all mf’s off but this is hard fax. Some y’all saying that you’s the soul of the site, but when you lose a tourney or battle y’all flee like a bitch.

"You're Softer than Alize with A Chaser"