View Single Post
Unread 04-21-2017, 03:22 AM
Rai
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Would be nice to be able to respond to a battle chilling in your inbox for a week or so(cause life happens every day outside of lb), and it go to the "recent battles" instead of lost at the bottom of the "see more battles" list. I'm going through this as we speak in my LBT battle vs Ray Zues. Such a hot battle, and it only has four votes because I've been working 16 hours a day six days a week to support my family and didn't have the time or energy to respond to it in a timely enough manner for it to hit the "most recent battles". Sure, I could have asked Ray to resend(which I did), but he sent a blind drop and couldn't remember all of his drop. @X @Pugs can this be fixed for future battles?
Unread 04-21-2017, 03:22 AM   #13

Rai

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Would be nice to be able to respond to a battle chilling in your inbox for a week or so(cause life happens every day outside of lb), and it go to the "recent battles" instead of lost at the bottom of the "see more battles" list. I'm going through this as we speak in my LBT battle vs Ray Zues. Such a hot battle, and it only has four votes because I've been working 16 hours a day six days a week to support my family and didn't have the time or energy to respond to it in a timely enough manner for it to hit the "most recent battles". Sure, I could have asked Ray to resend(which I did), but he sent a blind drop and couldn't remember all of his drop. @X @Pugs can this be fixed for future battles?