Thread: Pussies Or No?
View Single Post
Unread 12-13-2019, 10:30 PM
Kiwi Peewee
Mentioned: 392 Post(s)
Tagged: 23 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
57 Won / 17 Lost

I am a huge Eminem fan, and personally I really like 80% of Kamikaze (although I understand it may not be to everyone's taste). I think that Nick Cannon would be lyrically eviscerated facing Eminem regardless of what stage in his career Em was at. As far as the race card thing goes, I find it pretty difficult to take seriously when the feud is over Mariah Carey to begin with, and I'm doubtful many others in rap will either. If it didn't work for Benzino, it's not gonna work for rap's equivalent of a kids' game show host.

I really don't think Eminem is taking an L here either. I know that my judgement is clouded by how much I like Eminem, and that the internet's reaction is swung heavily by die-hard Eminem fans that lack objectivity, but I truly believe both The Invitation and Pray For Him are just shit tracks. Honestly I hope Eminem doesn't respond because he doesn't need to; I thought Rap Devil was actually a decent track that warranted a response, and Killshot was more than enough to respond to it, but here I think it would be giving Nick too much credit to go any further.

I don't think Nick's decision to go after Em now is because he thinks he can win, because he can't, but it's because he's losing relevance and getting desperate for some publicity for Wild N Out. If Eminem does respond I'll be happy because I enjoy his diss tracks, but if he doesn't Nick will be the ultimate loser.
Unread 12-13-2019, 10:30 PM   #8

Kiwi Peewee
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
57 Won / 17 Lost

Voted: 49 audio / 843 text
Mentioned: 392 Post(s)
Tagged: 23 Thread(s)

I am a huge Eminem fan, and personally I really like 80% of Kamikaze (although I understand it may not be to everyone's taste). I think that Nick Cannon would be lyrically eviscerated facing Eminem regardless of what stage in his career Em was at. As far as the race card thing goes, I find it pretty difficult to take seriously when the feud is over Mariah Carey to begin with, and I'm doubtful many others in rap will either. If it didn't work for Benzino, it's not gonna work for rap's equivalent of a kids' game show host.

I really don't think Eminem is taking an L here either. I know that my judgement is clouded by how much I like Eminem, and that the internet's reaction is swung heavily by die-hard Eminem fans that lack objectivity, but I truly believe both The Invitation and Pray For Him are just shit tracks. Honestly I hope Eminem doesn't respond because he doesn't need to; I thought Rap Devil was actually a decent track that warranted a response, and Killshot was more than enough to respond to it, but here I think it would be giving Nick too much credit to go any further.

I don't think Nick's decision to go after Em now is because he thinks he can win, because he can't, but it's because he's losing relevance and getting desperate for some publicity for Wild N Out. If Eminem does respond I'll be happy because I enjoy his diss tracks, but if he doesn't Nick will be the ultimate loser.