View Single Post
Unread 02-11-2013, 08:47 PM
Hubert Cumberdale
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just C View Post
there has always been good music posted. you cant expect every or even the majority to be dope on a website where anyone can pay 5 dollers n post their music. its an unrealistic aim. just like there are so many trashy text n audio battles burying the diamonds. you have to take the time and get familier with whos who.
But do I really want to wade through the shit to find a track that I'll still like much less than my favourite artist's? At the end of it, I might find a half decent track, but I can just go play some NaS and get everything I want out of listening to music then and there?

You guys say the shit is never returned. Well ask Interp right now. If I checked his track, dropped some nice feed, gave him a 10, would he return it on a cypher? This, like any battle site, is mainly filled up with text battlers. The majority of the audio guys now are just that, "audio guys". Interp gets backed up by every tom, dick and faggot who bought a laptop with a built in mic saying that writing text is nothing. I take writing topicals as serious as anyone rapping on here as a hobby. Both are their own thing, so why would I waste my time giving feed to people who may or may not be good at making music if it's not even conceivable for them to feel like returning the favor?
Unread 02-11-2013, 08:47 PM   #55

Hubert Cumberdale

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just C View Post
there has always been good music posted. you cant expect every or even the majority to be dope on a website where anyone can pay 5 dollers n post their music. its an unrealistic aim. just like there are so many trashy text n audio battles burying the diamonds. you have to take the time and get familier with whos who.
But do I really want to wade through the shit to find a track that I'll still like much less than my favourite artist's? At the end of it, I might find a half decent track, but I can just go play some NaS and get everything I want out of listening to music then and there?

You guys say the shit is never returned. Well ask Interp right now. If I checked his track, dropped some nice feed, gave him a 10, would he return it on a cypher? This, like any battle site, is mainly filled up with text battlers. The majority of the audio guys now are just that, "audio guys". Interp gets backed up by every tom, dick and faggot who bought a laptop with a built in mic saying that writing text is nothing. I take writing topicals as serious as anyone rapping on here as a hobby. Both are their own thing, so why would I waste my time giving feed to people who may or may not be good at making music if it's not even conceivable for them to feel like returning the favor?