View Single Post
Unread 12-15-2019, 12:13 PM
Punk
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtH View Post
Your point would have more weight if it wasn't only being made because of bias.

I was told repeatedly that I might not be able to battle Lock in the PPV after I won the #1 contenders match because there were other callouts. I spoke about this publicly and you had no problem with it then.

LBT is horrendously run and disorganized, but it has been for longer than your crews existed. You can't just decide it's a problem when it affects your buddies.
How is this even remotely fair? Because i didn't notice YOUR complaint so when i make my own, the rules can bend????

So Auto don't get a #1 contenders match this month because you complained in the past and people ignored...

Tongan don't get a title shot because you complained in the past and people ignored..

Bizzy sends to kiwi because you complained in the past and ignored...

LOL Yes i'll speak out for my team especially when they're being fucked this bad. idgaf what you complained about in the past.. I'm talking about the now..

WHAT THE FUCK IS THE POINT OF A RANKINGS SYSTEM IF ITS BROKEN

---------- Post added at 12:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rieper View Post
I'm implying that you would have the right to call out the champ whenever you want and they couldn't deny your callout because you earned your shot at the title by putting the work. This is to just help out the folks who got screwed by being lost in the shuffle and nothing else.

I'm also saying that Tongan DOES deserve his fair shot at the title match this month and should absolutely get his shot at it this month. I never said he didn't.
Ok my bad. Thank you for clearly that up.. Apologies
Unread 12-15-2019, 12:13 PM   #11

Punk

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtH View Post
Your point would have more weight if it wasn't only being made because of bias.

I was told repeatedly that I might not be able to battle Lock in the PPV after I won the #1 contenders match because there were other callouts. I spoke about this publicly and you had no problem with it then.

LBT is horrendously run and disorganized, but it has been for longer than your crews existed. You can't just decide it's a problem when it affects your buddies.
How is this even remotely fair? Because i didn't notice YOUR complaint so when i make my own, the rules can bend????

So Auto don't get a #1 contenders match this month because you complained in the past and people ignored...

Tongan don't get a title shot because you complained in the past and people ignored..

Bizzy sends to kiwi because you complained in the past and ignored...

LOL Yes i'll speak out for my team especially when they're being fucked this bad. idgaf what you complained about in the past.. I'm talking about the now..

WHAT THE FUCK IS THE POINT OF A RANKINGS SYSTEM IF ITS BROKEN

---------- Post added at 12:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rieper View Post
I'm implying that you would have the right to call out the champ whenever you want and they couldn't deny your callout because you earned your shot at the title by putting the work. This is to just help out the folks who got screwed by being lost in the shuffle and nothing else.

I'm also saying that Tongan DOES deserve his fair shot at the title match this month and should absolutely get his shot at it this month. I never said he didn't.
Ok my bad. Thank you for clearly that up.. Apologies