View Single Post
Unread 02-23-2014, 09:11 AM
Mr-Felon
Mentioned: 226 Post(s)
Tagged: 9 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Another suggestion is I would Upload all the tracks that are being submitted into a Program and Sound Level all of the tracks so they all are the same Volume I think that makes it sound more professional I have heard some mixtapes that have one song low as hell then another 2 songs LOUD as hell and so forth its a better Listen when all songs are on the same level and maybe make a "Tag" or let some one "Host" the Mixtape makes it sound better too I always upload all my tracks when I drop a mixtape to "AUDACITY" and select"All tracks" and "NORMALIZE" and Export each track one by one to have the same level effect....
Unread 02-23-2014, 09:11 AM   #27

Mr-Felon
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 49 audio / 75 text
Mentioned: 226 Post(s)
Tagged: 9 Thread(s)

Another suggestion is I would Upload all the tracks that are being submitted into a Program and Sound Level all of the tracks so they all are the same Volume I think that makes it sound more professional I have heard some mixtapes that have one song low as hell then another 2 songs LOUD as hell and so forth its a better Listen when all songs are on the same level and maybe make a "Tag" or let some one "Host" the Mixtape makes it sound better too I always upload all my tracks when I drop a mixtape to "AUDACITY" and select"All tracks" and "NORMALIZE" and Export each track one by one to have the same level effect....