View Single Post
Unread 10-17-2014, 02:03 AM
Phracture
Mentioned: 1417 Post(s)
Tagged: 79 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
165 Won / 44 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thotiana View Post
@Dissizit stop ducking my 2 threads wit yo welfare ass line-up.. Bitch keep posting in different threads swerving my shit. You bubble eyed muthafuckin faggot fuck

You gon see what these hands do doe.

---------- Post added 10-17-2014 at 01:45 AM ---------- Previous post was 10-16-2014 at 11:46 PM ----------

Told u he was duckin me
Yea I'm ducking. I realized you're too amazing for me to even wanna face you, So Ima bow out like the bitch made dude that I am ....

---------- Post added at 02:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 AM ----------

Based on his Persona, i mean he's COOL AND ALL but who convinced these NOOBS that he's SMOOTH with flow & that this DUDE WAS RAW? shiid I Don't Need All The Dirt, He Got 'The Belt', when shit get Violent so That K leave'em 'Screaming In Silence' Like a POOTIE SONG. (light)

lmaoo yea that was light alright light..weight, I'm just confused on how a dude that makes this long drawn out ass bar can even think to criticize my lines..

What else 'Shakin' but 'SQUAB'?(shook) No Such Thing as HALF WAY CROOK, But Half Way is Cro, (crow) other words this 'Bird Nigga's HALF WAY COOKED!

lmfaoo you cant be serious... You can't honestly think you would be able to make a battle with me even debatable.

Ya lines only bout (Swag), You don't Cruise the Jaguar with Scratches, and no fix, the shit would make you Look SILLY, BRAD. Me? I write about Gimmicks But This some shit i had to 'Key Up', so tell me Door Man, how much 'Drive' do you REALLY HAVE? That MILLIE BLAST if it's a LOWER CASE either that or i BLOW THIS 8 (Wiz such a 'Baller') but when it's time For COURT he don't SHOW HIS FACE! (Wizard Kelly) Now here's a Story bout Bro, Caught him in 'Yonkers' seeking HEAT TO SMOKE but dudes too Greedy with Blunts, He's always Known to EAT THE ROACH. Frequently people thought HE WAS DOPE But if you Listen EVEN CLOSE, The SPEECH It's QUOTEd from gets no recognition so he bring it on LetsBEEF TO VOTE. His Moms got DEEPEST THROAT So when she Fell & SHOWED HER OPENS I went 'Swimming In The Silicone', should've never took me MOTOR BOATIN!

^^^ This shit is wack as fuck. why the fuck are you even on this site?, I can't believe that trolling can keep a dude on a website from the a.m to the p.m
Unread 10-17-2014, 02:03 AM   #29

Phracture
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
165 Won / 44 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 48 audio / 484 text
Mentioned: 1417 Post(s)
Tagged: 79 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thotiana View Post
@Dissizit stop ducking my 2 threads wit yo welfare ass line-up.. Bitch keep posting in different threads swerving my shit. You bubble eyed muthafuckin faggot fuck

You gon see what these hands do doe.

---------- Post added 10-17-2014 at 01:45 AM ---------- Previous post was 10-16-2014 at 11:46 PM ----------

Told u he was duckin me
Yea I'm ducking. I realized you're too amazing for me to even wanna face you, So Ima bow out like the bitch made dude that I am ....

---------- Post added at 02:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 AM ----------

Based on his Persona, i mean he's COOL AND ALL but who convinced these NOOBS that he's SMOOTH with flow & that this DUDE WAS RAW? shiid I Don't Need All The Dirt, He Got 'The Belt', when shit get Violent so That K leave'em 'Screaming In Silence' Like a POOTIE SONG. (light)

lmaoo yea that was light alright light..weight, I'm just confused on how a dude that makes this long drawn out ass bar can even think to criticize my lines..

What else 'Shakin' but 'SQUAB'?(shook) No Such Thing as HALF WAY CROOK, But Half Way is Cro, (crow) other words this 'Bird Nigga's HALF WAY COOKED!

lmfaoo you cant be serious... You can't honestly think you would be able to make a battle with me even debatable.

Ya lines only bout (Swag), You don't Cruise the Jaguar with Scratches, and no fix, the shit would make you Look SILLY, BRAD. Me? I write about Gimmicks But This some shit i had to 'Key Up', so tell me Door Man, how much 'Drive' do you REALLY HAVE? That MILLIE BLAST if it's a LOWER CASE either that or i BLOW THIS 8 (Wiz such a 'Baller') but when it's time For COURT he don't SHOW HIS FACE! (Wizard Kelly) Now here's a Story bout Bro, Caught him in 'Yonkers' seeking HEAT TO SMOKE but dudes too Greedy with Blunts, He's always Known to EAT THE ROACH. Frequently people thought HE WAS DOPE But if you Listen EVEN CLOSE, The SPEECH It's QUOTEd from gets no recognition so he bring it on LetsBEEF TO VOTE. His Moms got DEEPEST THROAT So when she Fell & SHOWED HER OPENS I went 'Swimming In The Silicone', should've never took me MOTOR BOATIN!

^^^ This shit is wack as fuck. why the fuck are you even on this site?, I can't believe that trolling can keep a dude on a website from the a.m to the p.m