Thread: Hey mods.
View Single Post
Unread 12-23-2020, 12:40 PM
Flako Boom
Mentioned: 124 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locchart View Post
When Jon Flako is telling you you’re wrong and he’s right about it, it’s time to hang it up cause that man is the salt of the Earth.
..,.........that's right salt of the earth...I forgot all about that phrase..good times

---------- Post added at 10:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champion EtH View Post
Flako, Bnas and Gygax all turning on Yung Slang haha. It's over, he's already dead.
........nah eth not turning against him..I'm sure he's a little kid that doesn't no any better..I was just trying to get him to understand that in words he understands..if you beat somebody and win the fight..stop while you're ahead and don't be rubbing the person's nose in the dirt anymore or you gonna up dead like all these lil rappers that end up dead and murdered cause they don't know how to stop running there mouth and disrespecting people when it's unnecessary. Mister Jon flako aka flako boom.aka Fidel zs' favorite member.aka salt of the 🌎..

A
Unread 12-23-2020, 12:40 PM   #84

Flako Boom
8 1161

Voted: 2025 audio / 514 text
Mentioned: 124 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locchart View Post
When Jon Flako is telling you you’re wrong and he’s right about it, it’s time to hang it up cause that man is the salt of the Earth.
..,.........that's right salt of the earth...I forgot all about that phrase..good times

---------- Post added at 10:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champion EtH View Post
Flako, Bnas and Gygax all turning on Yung Slang haha. It's over, he's already dead.
........nah eth not turning against him..I'm sure he's a little kid that doesn't no any better..I was just trying to get him to understand that in words he understands..if you beat somebody and win the fight..stop while you're ahead and don't be rubbing the person's nose in the dirt anymore or you gonna up dead like all these lil rappers that end up dead and murdered cause they don't know how to stop running there mouth and disrespecting people when it's unnecessary. Mister Jon flako aka flako boom.aka Fidel zs' favorite member.aka salt of the 🌎..

A