View Single Post
Unread 11-19-2020, 08:32 PM
Preem
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
35 Won / 20 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadVerbs View Post
You're one sensitive little bitch if you think I'm mad. You think someone mad cause they cuss? that's another childish trait you have there youngblood.

You better stay inside cause there's real shit happening in the world lil man, I don't think you can handle it.

You probably duck & hide when someone opens a soda can.

You have a great imagination bud... you are the one who said you were mad not me, ROFL.

All I did was drop a simple idea and you got all worked up about it describing some hypothetical situation where people get overwhelmed by an idea... you started saying "IM NOT MAD, IM NOT MAD" "FUCK YOU BITCH" and all this other shit, lmao... I'm just saying I think you should take a break from the internet bud you getting way too worked up over nothing.
Unread 11-19-2020, 08:32 PM   #29

Preem
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
35 Won / 20 Lost

Voted: 4 audio / 118 text
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadVerbs View Post
You're one sensitive little bitch if you think I'm mad. You think someone mad cause they cuss? that's another childish trait you have there youngblood.

You better stay inside cause there's real shit happening in the world lil man, I don't think you can handle it.

You probably duck & hide when someone opens a soda can.

You have a great imagination bud... you are the one who said you were mad not me, ROFL.

All I did was drop a simple idea and you got all worked up about it describing some hypothetical situation where people get overwhelmed by an idea... you started saying "IM NOT MAD, IM NOT MAD" "FUCK YOU BITCH" and all this other shit, lmao... I'm just saying I think you should take a break from the internet bud you getting way too worked up over nothing.