View Single Post
Unread 11-19-2020, 08:17 PM
Flako Boom
Mentioned: 124 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yung Slang View Post
So you replace moderator with someone with even MORE titles than a moderator... you missing the entire point kid do I really got to spell it out for you? Show me a new emcee or someone who doesn't have 15 titles or moderator status winning a tourny any time recently. The point I'm making is battling at that level just becomes a circle jerk of the same few people with voters dropping generic feedback like "Insert Emcee Name" had harder hitting punchlines in the battle edged it for the W, good battle, fair vote".

That's how peeps like you get
"Moderator
Hall Of Famer
Discord Battler
Grand Champion
Concept Champion
Tag Team Champion"

No offense but I've checked out some of your verses and you ain't all that. I've been to other battle forums where yo shit would get destroyed yet here you got the little circle jerk going to boost up each others fragile egos while driving 90% of new members off the site.
. I think Wu is gonna win the whole tourney..he is dope got battle rap voice performance.. he is dope...
Unread 11-19-2020, 08:17 PM   #26

Flako Boom
8 1161

Voted: 2025 audio / 514 text
Mentioned: 124 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yung Slang View Post
So you replace moderator with someone with even MORE titles than a moderator... you missing the entire point kid do I really got to spell it out for you? Show me a new emcee or someone who doesn't have 15 titles or moderator status winning a tourny any time recently. The point I'm making is battling at that level just becomes a circle jerk of the same few people with voters dropping generic feedback like "Insert Emcee Name" had harder hitting punchlines in the battle edged it for the W, good battle, fair vote".

That's how peeps like you get
"Moderator
Hall Of Famer
Discord Battler
Grand Champion
Concept Champion
Tag Team Champion"

No offense but I've checked out some of your verses and you ain't all that. I've been to other battle forums where yo shit would get destroyed yet here you got the little circle jerk going to boost up each others fragile egos while driving 90% of new members off the site.
. I think Wu is gonna win the whole tourney..he is dope got battle rap voice performance.. he is dope...