View Single Post
Unread 01-10-2020, 12:52 PM
Guts
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RULE View Post
Edge = RULE Confirmed.
i honestly hate the entire series with the new show on disney plus being the only thing that i ever kinda liked from it.

---------- Post added at 01:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by REZN View Post
I didn't innately dislike it as a film. I strongly disliked it, though, as a JOKER film. It heavily detracted from the source material.
the whole point of the joker is that his character is based on the horror of the time. considering this, i think they carried out a successful vision. the movie itself is where i had issues.
Unread 01-10-2020, 12:52 PM   #20

Guts

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RULE View Post
Edge = RULE Confirmed.
i honestly hate the entire series with the new show on disney plus being the only thing that i ever kinda liked from it.

---------- Post added at 01:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by REZN View Post
I didn't innately dislike it as a film. I strongly disliked it, though, as a JOKER film. It heavily detracted from the source material.
the whole point of the joker is that his character is based on the horror of the time. considering this, i think they carried out a successful vision. the movie itself is where i had issues.