View Single Post
Unread 12-22-2018, 01:43 AM
BizzyOne
Scheme Champion
Discord Battler
Mentioned: 175 Post(s)
Tagged: 11 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.34/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
48 Won / 14 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

I agree with @Rieper. I've also notice a lot of people leave the site do to votes being swayed also lack of compassion to write more. The site turned into a pissing competition and shit talking instead of actual rap or lyricism. We should focus more on becoming better artists/battle rappers. Heres a thought.....I feel we need promoters on the website to push this site further, but then again....no one wants to work for free. Maybe if we could get more revenue involved we could get some where. Just a thought.... Oh and one last thing that i want to add. I was talking to @captain gutpunch about group writing. Theres an exercise that we can do to advance, not only yourself but others as well. Its called "Objective Writing". Basically you choose an object and create metaphors/punchlines in 15/20 minutes. Everyone will have the same object and write a 16 about the object. The bars you write do not have to connect in rhyming. This exercise is meant to help you create metaphors/punchlines a lot faster. Then later on making connections with your bars will be a breeze. In any songwriting class they will encourage you to get multiple opinions on your material. Group writing helps inspire other writers and trains you to look out side the box. Approach your writing from a different angle. WE ALL SUPPOSE TO SHARE OUR WORK TO SEE THE DIFFERENT ANGLES WE COME UP WITH.

Last edited by BizzyOne; 12-22-2018 at 02:32 AM.
Unread 12-22-2018, 01:43 AM   #18

BizzyOne
Scheme Champion
Discord Battler
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.34/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
48 Won / 14 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 19 audio / 214 text
Mentioned: 175 Post(s)
Tagged: 11 Thread(s)

I agree with @Rieper. I've also notice a lot of people leave the site do to votes being swayed also lack of compassion to write more. The site turned into a pissing competition and shit talking instead of actual rap or lyricism. We should focus more on becoming better artists/battle rappers. Heres a thought.....I feel we need promoters on the website to push this site further, but then again....no one wants to work for free. Maybe if we could get more revenue involved we could get some where. Just a thought.... Oh and one last thing that i want to add. I was talking to @captain gutpunch about group writing. Theres an exercise that we can do to advance, not only yourself but others as well. Its called "Objective Writing". Basically you choose an object and create metaphors/punchlines in 15/20 minutes. Everyone will have the same object and write a 16 about the object. The bars you write do not have to connect in rhyming. This exercise is meant to help you create metaphors/punchlines a lot faster. Then later on making connections with your bars will be a breeze. In any songwriting class they will encourage you to get multiple opinions on your material. Group writing helps inspire other writers and trains you to look out side the box. Approach your writing from a different angle. WE ALL SUPPOSE TO SHARE OUR WORK TO SEE THE DIFFERENT ANGLES WE COME UP WITH.

Last edited by BizzyOne; 12-22-2018 at 02:32 AM.