View Single Post
Unread 12-22-2018, 12:16 AM
joan of arc
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrant View Post
real money for emcee items would be hella dumb. emcee items add incentive for credits, thus incentive for voting... personally I haven't felt like battling but I've certainly done my fair share of contributing with graphics
yeah tyrant i got love for all you do for everyone here. nothing but respect. but if i were to say anything, it'd be that i wish even you would vote more often. but honestly you're one of the more active cats our here so much love.
as far as money goes, think of fortnite. people play the game for fun and buy the clothes with real money. i dont really think people stack credits for clothes.

maybe updating the site and adding way more shit to wear and buy and reducing prices could work.
Unread 12-22-2018, 12:16 AM   #12

joan of arc

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrant View Post
real money for emcee items would be hella dumb. emcee items add incentive for credits, thus incentive for voting... personally I haven't felt like battling but I've certainly done my fair share of contributing with graphics
yeah tyrant i got love for all you do for everyone here. nothing but respect. but if i were to say anything, it'd be that i wish even you would vote more often. but honestly you're one of the more active cats our here so much love.
as far as money goes, think of fortnite. people play the game for fun and buy the clothes with real money. i dont really think people stack credits for clothes.

maybe updating the site and adding way more shit to wear and buy and reducing prices could work.