View Single Post
Unread 12-21-2018, 10:54 PM
joan of arc
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgeworth View Post
Super frequent credit resets is dumb, imo. Monthly MIGHT be ok but anything more frequent is pretty ridiculous. Just cause I don’t feel like battling that week means all my credits go to waste? You realize this would actually be a disincentive for someone to vote right? If they don’t plan to battle that week they have no reason to vote on anything from a credit standpoint.

As someone who votes on nearly every open text battle this month (Sure, I’ve skipped my share of Bnas battles) I don’t really know what the solution is besides for people to just vote more. I don’t find it very hard to vote and a short but explained expo takes like a minute or less after reading the battle. It takes way longer to post in a thread about this than it does to vote on a handful of battles.
yeah i see your point. i agree it's hard to find a way to get people motivated to vote. does anyone have any idea on how to get the old cats to come back and make contributions? and can we get some mods to give their thoughts @Aggo @Seul @Student
Unread 12-21-2018, 10:54 PM   #11

joan of arc

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgeworth View Post
Super frequent credit resets is dumb, imo. Monthly MIGHT be ok but anything more frequent is pretty ridiculous. Just cause I don’t feel like battling that week means all my credits go to waste? You realize this would actually be a disincentive for someone to vote right? If they don’t plan to battle that week they have no reason to vote on anything from a credit standpoint.

As someone who votes on nearly every open text battle this month (Sure, I’ve skipped my share of Bnas battles) I don’t really know what the solution is besides for people to just vote more. I don’t find it very hard to vote and a short but explained expo takes like a minute or less after reading the battle. It takes way longer to post in a thread about this than it does to vote on a handful of battles.
yeah i see your point. i agree it's hard to find a way to get people motivated to vote. does anyone have any idea on how to get the old cats to come back and make contributions? and can we get some mods to give their thoughts @Aggo @Seul @Student