View Single Post
Unread 12-20-2017, 06:53 PM
Row
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by K SERA View Post
Yeah Lowkey..i always Felt like The Mods weren't Really a diverse Group of People,and None of them Represented me or My demographic,Maybe Noble..I'm a Black dude From Ny, who Grew Up in the 90s. I personally would never Invite any of my Friends of Any Color to Come check this site out,Its just Not for us...It sort of seems like ..Letsbeef is a "HipHop" website that doesn't Care about black people.

Being Black is Deeper than Skin color,and The N word isn't Just Reserved for African Americans..It's how those at the Top,View those at The Bottom.

In the rules Plagiarism is Bannable,Racism is Bannable and so Is Voter Fraud.But Racism is allowed.. But it has Limits..and that Limit Might be.. If Staff Likes you.

Homie I'm with you!
Unread 12-20-2017, 06:53 PM   #42

Row

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by K SERA View Post
Yeah Lowkey..i always Felt like The Mods weren't Really a diverse Group of People,and None of them Represented me or My demographic,Maybe Noble..I'm a Black dude From Ny, who Grew Up in the 90s. I personally would never Invite any of my Friends of Any Color to Come check this site out,Its just Not for us...It sort of seems like ..Letsbeef is a "HipHop" website that doesn't Care about black people.

Being Black is Deeper than Skin color,and The N word isn't Just Reserved for African Americans..It's how those at the Top,View those at The Bottom.

In the rules Plagiarism is Bannable,Racism is Bannable and so Is Voter Fraud.But Racism is allowed.. But it has Limits..and that Limit Might be.. If Staff Likes you.

Homie I'm with you!