View Single Post
Unread 12-20-2017, 06:52 PM
Rant
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicholas View Post
Racism isn't tolerated or within the rules. I've banned Rain twice for racism in the last month. Which is the context of that bar. I'm paraphrasing his posts.

I agree that this site isn't diverse though. When I first joined it was far more of a mix of cultures. Now it does seem to have become progressively white. I think text battling culture is moving towards nerdy white people as a majority. That shouldn't be at the expense of any other group though you and your friends are always welcome.
Don't you get that your actions, in this battle, are what are making him feel like this is at the expense of his demographic? You're giving the site a bad rep by using racial slurs as a staff member.
Unread 12-20-2017, 06:52 PM   #41

Rant

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicholas View Post
Racism isn't tolerated or within the rules. I've banned Rain twice for racism in the last month. Which is the context of that bar. I'm paraphrasing his posts.

I agree that this site isn't diverse though. When I first joined it was far more of a mix of cultures. Now it does seem to have become progressively white. I think text battling culture is moving towards nerdy white people as a majority. That shouldn't be at the expense of any other group though you and your friends are always welcome.
Don't you get that your actions, in this battle, are what are making him feel like this is at the expense of his demographic? You're giving the site a bad rep by using racial slurs as a staff member.