View Single Post
Unread 09-03-2020, 04:01 AM
ZulKarnain
Banned
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MecH View Post
Its true you beat him twice during a moment of redundant rapping he was beating the dead horse with about your catfish online bitch Rohaan swiped out from unda ya. Keep it real tho Lock, you ghosted as Callaway after you lost to Bleu in a hilarious attempt at an Amish Voice change. Lmfao!
Plus he beat you countless times for 3 years strait on every tier that ive seen since I came to LB.[/url]
Damn , That's Crazy,.. lol.. i missed alot at alot of things, took tons of breaks,.. i always liked Bleu,0hs,Cancer,Problem,Ticket,Just C,..Ferno...i wasn't here for conceited,but hearing his old battles was cool,..MrGoodness,My cousin Eternal Rhyme..and Ready Rob were super funny,..MostH8ted,..Macc used to win alot,..i can't think of anybody else that was actually cool..Magatron..i liked panther too,aka BlaccKnuccles or some shit
Unread 09-03-2020, 04:01 AM   #127

ZulKarnain
Banned

Voted: 3 audio / 64 text
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MecH View Post
Its true you beat him twice during a moment of redundant rapping he was beating the dead horse with about your catfish online bitch Rohaan swiped out from unda ya. Keep it real tho Lock, you ghosted as Callaway after you lost to Bleu in a hilarious attempt at an Amish Voice change. Lmfao!
Plus he beat you countless times for 3 years strait on every tier that ive seen since I came to LB.[/url]
Damn , That's Crazy,.. lol.. i missed alot at alot of things, took tons of breaks,.. i always liked Bleu,0hs,Cancer,Problem,Ticket,Just C,..Ferno...i wasn't here for conceited,but hearing his old battles was cool,..MrGoodness,My cousin Eternal Rhyme..and Ready Rob were super funny,..MostH8ted,..Macc used to win alot,..i can't think of anybody else that was actually cool..Magatron..i liked panther too,aka BlaccKnuccles or some shit