View Single Post
Unread 09-01-2020, 11:47 AM
ZulKarnain
Banned
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MecH View Post
What’s with the hate boys? I’m diggin the thread.

Of course Bleu and Babylon but that’s the Active guys I seen when I joined LB that were sick wit it and above the drama- mostly. Both ghosted after bad beats. I dunno. Thought dudes were down for the culture, ya know?
i don't recall the ghosting after bad beats..?. i remember bleu won a title.became a mod, and this shit got lame to him as he stated many times,.. and babylon was actually respected and people sort of used to talk junk to him all the time, then... Bonnie bit his bars , then the site got a stricc interview and tried to capitalize on this thing and "everybody knew him" out of the blue.. he might be doing other things in the biz like bleu was doing,they had tracks and vids respectively..
Unread 09-01-2020, 11:47 AM   #121

ZulKarnain
Banned

Voted: 3 audio / 64 text
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MecH View Post
What’s with the hate boys? I’m diggin the thread.

Of course Bleu and Babylon but that’s the Active guys I seen when I joined LB that were sick wit it and above the drama- mostly. Both ghosted after bad beats. I dunno. Thought dudes were down for the culture, ya know?
i don't recall the ghosting after bad beats..?. i remember bleu won a title.became a mod, and this shit got lame to him as he stated many times,.. and babylon was actually respected and people sort of used to talk junk to him all the time, then... Bonnie bit his bars , then the site got a stricc interview and tried to capitalize on this thing and "everybody knew him" out of the blue.. he might be doing other things in the biz like bleu was doing,they had tracks and vids respectively..