Thread: COD Ghosts
View Single Post
Unread 11-07-2013, 02:44 AM
Hubert Cumberdale
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Battlefield = A game where you walk for 20 miles before you see an enemy.

Anyways, Black Ops 2's level design was terrible. Spawn camping was a joke. To be able to spawn camp on every level, where as on Nuke Town you could only camp by kind of getting the guys from the two buildings (which meant they could easily kill you), it shows the difference.

Modern Warfare 2 and Modern Warfare 3 are horrible games, so I wont even be renting Ghosts.

I haven't played Black Ops 2 in ages, because they deleted Hardcore Capture the Flag. I went back to Black Ops 1, and played HC CTF. Within 2 hours, I was playing HC TDM again. The difference is, the maps in Black Ops 1 are dope, and TDM is fun as fuck to play, where as in Black Ops 2, the maps are so bad that you NEED an objective.

Black Ops 1 is up there in my favourite games of all time. Now I'm running a 2.60 KD which is a fucking cunt because I'm like "I'm top, I've got a 2.5 ratio which is good....but I still feel like I'm fucking losing!!!" lmao.
Unread 11-07-2013, 02:44 AM   #10

Hubert Cumberdale

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Battlefield = A game where you walk for 20 miles before you see an enemy.

Anyways, Black Ops 2's level design was terrible. Spawn camping was a joke. To be able to spawn camp on every level, where as on Nuke Town you could only camp by kind of getting the guys from the two buildings (which meant they could easily kill you), it shows the difference.

Modern Warfare 2 and Modern Warfare 3 are horrible games, so I wont even be renting Ghosts.

I haven't played Black Ops 2 in ages, because they deleted Hardcore Capture the Flag. I went back to Black Ops 1, and played HC CTF. Within 2 hours, I was playing HC TDM again. The difference is, the maps in Black Ops 1 are dope, and TDM is fun as fuck to play, where as in Black Ops 2, the maps are so bad that you NEED an objective.

Black Ops 1 is up there in my favourite games of all time. Now I'm running a 2.60 KD which is a fucking cunt because I'm like "I'm top, I've got a 2.5 ratio which is good....but I still feel like I'm fucking losing!!!" lmao.