Thread: Im New Here
View Single Post
Unread 01-24-2021, 08:47 AM
Psi Nonemus
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.69/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
10 Won / 5 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovemusic View Post
Wassup everyone. Im new here. Just got out of prison and trying to get my music back straight. I make songs, freestyle, and battle(audio battle mostly). Im all around. Just came to introduce myself. Its been years since i battle rapped...especially text battle. I started out on Planetrap.com bbck in like 02. If anyone want to just get at me. Im willing to start again. Please do me a favor by liking and subscribing on my page. I will appreciate it and i will return the favor if u let me know who u are✊💯

Pls like and subscribe

https://youtube.com/channel/UCcwpPFwZxvIx6Unf59GTUfQ
Blessed to see fellow rookies. What’s good fam? I’ll check out the link fo sho

If your looking for some tips at the site, I’d just say you improve as you go and if you’re good you’ll learn quick. Most important thing tho is not to call out a top dog and make an ass of yourself when they don’t reply. Wish you the best on your journey fam 🙏🏿
Unread 01-24-2021, 08:47 AM   #11

Psi Nonemus
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.69/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
10 Won / 5 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 37 text
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovemusic View Post
Wassup everyone. Im new here. Just got out of prison and trying to get my music back straight. I make songs, freestyle, and battle(audio battle mostly). Im all around. Just came to introduce myself. Its been years since i battle rapped...especially text battle. I started out on Planetrap.com bbck in like 02. If anyone want to just get at me. Im willing to start again. Please do me a favor by liking and subscribing on my page. I will appreciate it and i will return the favor if u let me know who u are✊💯

Pls like and subscribe

https://youtube.com/channel/UCcwpPFwZxvIx6Unf59GTUfQ
Blessed to see fellow rookies. What’s good fam? I’ll check out the link fo sho

If your looking for some tips at the site, I’d just say you improve as you go and if you’re good you’ll learn quick. Most important thing tho is not to call out a top dog and make an ass of yourself when they don’t reply. Wish you the best on your journey fam 🙏🏿