View Single Post
Unread 06-23-2022, 11:50 AM
GRR POW
Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.23/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
21 Won / 9 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masked-Reaper View Post
Bro ur talking to me like ur someone important. You’re not.

Listen, I don’t mind showing up and u taking another L. But facing a dude who hides behind a different name…. That’s prob the lowest point of what I can think of in my importance of battles lmao
Let me get this straight..

You don’t want to battle me, so you can focus on the GC (even though ur verse for this round is posted already), just to get embarrassed by @Lockhart in the finals ONCE AGAIN. We seen this episode too many times bro, change the fucking channel please. We’re begging you, at this point.

That alias accusation can’t save you. Try something new buddy.
Unread 06-23-2022, 11:50 AM   #18

GRR POW
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.23/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
21 Won / 9 Lost

Voted: 3 audio / 120 text
Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masked-Reaper View Post
Bro ur talking to me like ur someone important. You’re not.

Listen, I don’t mind showing up and u taking another L. But facing a dude who hides behind a different name…. That’s prob the lowest point of what I can think of in my importance of battles lmao
Let me get this straight..

You don’t want to battle me, so you can focus on the GC (even though ur verse for this round is posted already), just to get embarrassed by @Lockhart in the finals ONCE AGAIN. We seen this episode too many times bro, change the fucking channel please. We’re begging you, at this point.

That alias accusation can’t save you. Try something new buddy.