View Single Post
Unread 09-07-2014, 10:12 PM
Hubert Cumberdale
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I'm gonna pick up watching it again. I ended after WM so now we're coming up to Backlash 2000.

Match 1 - Kurt Angle Vs Rikishi (Angle gets DQed quite early. Big Show attacks Angle. Stink Face to Angle, Rikishi dances).

Promo - Trish Stratus looks crazy hot suggestively promoting a tables match.

Promo - McMahon - Helmsley crew come out to the ring. Crowd with resounding Asshole chants. I don't know what it is, but that rich bitch thing Steph has gone on makes you want to fuck the shit out of her. Whore chants reign down on her. Chris Jericho interrupts, money on the mic as always and crowd go nuts for him as he goes over big. It's surprising how much Vince let Steph get abused. Jericho describes her as, and I quote:- "A filthy, dirty, disgusting, brutal, bottom feeding, trash bag hoe". Funny to hear Triple H make fun of Jericho's height over 14 years before he did it on the recent Raw.

Match 2 - Road Dogg Vs Chris Benoit (Crazy how they had NO problem putting heels against each other. Like Road Dogg came out seeming like a face with the crowd on his side, but dude's still in DX). Edge and Christian hit commentary. What's hilarious is that Christian straight up says "Basically, we're out here because if Road Dogg starts winning and starts getting a little jiggy and getting his flow, we're basically going to interfere and cost him the match. In wrestling circles, that's called a run in" lmao. That's exactly what happens.

Promo - Kurt Angle tries to get the APA to clean up their act by cutting down on the drinking and smoking, get some nice flowers to make their "room" nicer, and perhaps stop the swearing. They throw beer cans at him until he leaves. (Another promo after where Angle recruits Big Boss Man and Bull Buchanan to deal with Show. Steph was there. I forgot the great storyline where she fancies the fuck outta Kurt which never went anywhere)

The Hardy Boys Vs Hardcore & Crash Holly - (Crash Holly dying sucks. He was alright in the ring, genuinely did look the spit of Bob, and was funny as hell. He costs The Hardy's the match by cheating. Matt and Jeff then attack him, looking to take the HC Title from him (24/7 Rule). Perry Saturn comes out to join in, then Tazz). Jeff Swanton bombs, Matt pins. New HC champ).

Promo - Trish with another tables promo, this time targeting to Bubbah Ray (whom I think wants to powerbomb her through a table). Dressed in an insane french maid outfit.

Match 3 - Big Show Vs Big Boss Man & Bull Buchanan - Big Show's music SUCKED. Big Show is crazy athletic here. Angle interferes, all 3 beat down on Big Show. Getting a bit annoying with all these cheap wins. APA comes out to save.

Promo - Trish again. Youjizz break...

Promo - Vince comes out and talks on Rock. Shows a promo from a year ago where Austin drove over Rock's car in a monster truck. That's just Austin all over haha. Vince says that when Austin comes back, he's going to fuck him up.

Match 4 - The Godfather & Al Snow Vs D-Lo Brown & Steve Blackman - Al Snow comes out, dressed like a pimp, with Head dressed like a pimp too. Ridiculous and fantastic.

Promo - From a year ago again. Austin drives into the area, smashing up everything, jumps from his truck into the ring to clothesline Vince and gets arrested. I need to watch 1999 again

Promo - Tri....Youjizz.

Match 5 - Eddie G Vs Val Venis - Essa Rios and Lita cost Eddie G the match. No....no one..will EVER....care about Essa Rios. I dont reckon this Lita chick will make it either.

Match 6 - Edge & Christian Vs The Dudley Boys - Trish distracts Bubbah.

Promo - Rock, nuff said.

Match 7 - Chris Jericho & The Rock Vs Triple H & Shane McMahon - Dude's been on the screen twice tonight and the crowd are still going nuts for Rock. Something must have happened to Shane that I missed cause he's not in the match and is replaced by Benoit. Must have been fairly last minute considering Benoit beat down Road Dogg earlier that night. [Actually he's special ref, just noticed. Hmmm, weird]. Anyone who says Rock wasn't a great wrestler is talking shit. A Rock hot tag lasts like 5 minutes of electricity straight. You guessed it though, interference, HHH wins.
Unread 09-07-2014, 10:12 PM   #16

Hubert Cumberdale

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I'm gonna pick up watching it again. I ended after WM so now we're coming up to Backlash 2000.

Match 1 - Kurt Angle Vs Rikishi (Angle gets DQed quite early. Big Show attacks Angle. Stink Face to Angle, Rikishi dances).

Promo - Trish Stratus looks crazy hot suggestively promoting a tables match.

Promo - McMahon - Helmsley crew come out to the ring. Crowd with resounding Asshole chants. I don't know what it is, but that rich bitch thing Steph has gone on makes you want to fuck the shit out of her. Whore chants reign down on her. Chris Jericho interrupts, money on the mic as always and crowd go nuts for him as he goes over big. It's surprising how much Vince let Steph get abused. Jericho describes her as, and I quote:- "A filthy, dirty, disgusting, brutal, bottom feeding, trash bag hoe". Funny to hear Triple H make fun of Jericho's height over 14 years before he did it on the recent Raw.

Match 2 - Road Dogg Vs Chris Benoit (Crazy how they had NO problem putting heels against each other. Like Road Dogg came out seeming like a face with the crowd on his side, but dude's still in DX). Edge and Christian hit commentary. What's hilarious is that Christian straight up says "Basically, we're out here because if Road Dogg starts winning and starts getting a little jiggy and getting his flow, we're basically going to interfere and cost him the match. In wrestling circles, that's called a run in" lmao. That's exactly what happens.

Promo - Kurt Angle tries to get the APA to clean up their act by cutting down on the drinking and smoking, get some nice flowers to make their "room" nicer, and perhaps stop the swearing. They throw beer cans at him until he leaves. (Another promo after where Angle recruits Big Boss Man and Bull Buchanan to deal with Show. Steph was there. I forgot the great storyline where she fancies the fuck outta Kurt which never went anywhere)

The Hardy Boys Vs Hardcore & Crash Holly - (Crash Holly dying sucks. He was alright in the ring, genuinely did look the spit of Bob, and was funny as hell. He costs The Hardy's the match by cheating. Matt and Jeff then attack him, looking to take the HC Title from him (24/7 Rule). Perry Saturn comes out to join in, then Tazz). Jeff Swanton bombs, Matt pins. New HC champ).

Promo - Trish with another tables promo, this time targeting to Bubbah Ray (whom I think wants to powerbomb her through a table). Dressed in an insane french maid outfit.

Match 3 - Big Show Vs Big Boss Man & Bull Buchanan - Big Show's music SUCKED. Big Show is crazy athletic here. Angle interferes, all 3 beat down on Big Show. Getting a bit annoying with all these cheap wins. APA comes out to save.

Promo - Trish again. Youjizz break...

Promo - Vince comes out and talks on Rock. Shows a promo from a year ago where Austin drove over Rock's car in a monster truck. That's just Austin all over haha. Vince says that when Austin comes back, he's going to fuck him up.

Match 4 - The Godfather & Al Snow Vs D-Lo Brown & Steve Blackman - Al Snow comes out, dressed like a pimp, with Head dressed like a pimp too. Ridiculous and fantastic.

Promo - From a year ago again. Austin drives into the area, smashing up everything, jumps from his truck into the ring to clothesline Vince and gets arrested. I need to watch 1999 again

Promo - Tri....Youjizz.

Match 5 - Eddie G Vs Val Venis - Essa Rios and Lita cost Eddie G the match. No....no one..will EVER....care about Essa Rios. I dont reckon this Lita chick will make it either.

Match 6 - Edge & Christian Vs The Dudley Boys - Trish distracts Bubbah.

Promo - Rock, nuff said.

Match 7 - Chris Jericho & The Rock Vs Triple H & Shane McMahon - Dude's been on the screen twice tonight and the crowd are still going nuts for Rock. Something must have happened to Shane that I missed cause he's not in the match and is replaced by Benoit. Must have been fairly last minute considering Benoit beat down Road Dogg earlier that night. [Actually he's special ref, just noticed. Hmmm, weird]. Anyone who says Rock wasn't a great wrestler is talking shit. A Rock hot tag lasts like 5 minutes of electricity straight. You guessed it though, interference, HHH wins.