View Single Post
Unread 09-05-2014, 08:27 AM
Danger Rich Danger Rich is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Danger Rich is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 179 Post(s)
Tagged: 11 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Danger Rich Send a message via MSN to Danger Rich
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.1/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.1/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.1/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.1/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.1/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.1/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.1/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.1/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.1/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.1/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
414 Won / 63 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
51 Won / 15 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 7.1/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.1/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.1/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.1/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.1/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.1/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.69/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 2 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
4 Won / 4 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtH View Post
PS. I burst out laughing at reading HHH ontwitter saying "Sign up to the Network for 9.99 today and I'll give you the extra W for free. #WWWE" haha.

Punk, you NEED to watch the Attitude Era mate. If you think everyone waited for Cena to come out, watch WWF 2000. Basically, start to finish of the night, the crowd was chanting for Rock to come out. If someone came out and was being a dick, and in the past month they had an exchange with Rock, the crowd was chanting Rocky, hoping he'd be the one to shut them up, even if he wasn't specifically involved with them. When "If ya smell..." hit, the crowd went nuts. I'm talking Rock walking out getting WrestleMania pops.

I don't think a superstar has ever got the fans on their side like Rock did in 2000. Hogan, Austin, and I actually reckon Daniel Bryan are the closest. Hogan and Austin would overall be as big as Rock, but they didn't hold the entire area in as much suspense so constancy. Austin returning to save Team WWF is like my favourite moment of all time, omitting what happened a week later.

Rock 2000, Austin 97-98, Bryan 2013/14, Just with my own eyes. I always feel like Rock caught Austin in 2000 also...yeah Punk..go ahead and check out the attitude era...but i take it back a step... i think the year 1997 is the greatest year in wrestling history as were in the transition from the new generation era to the period before they let everything fly...
Unread 09-05-2014, 08:27 AM   #12

Danger Rich Danger Rich is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Danger Rich is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.1/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.1/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.1/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.1/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.1/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.1/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.1/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.1/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.1/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.1/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
414 Won / 63 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
51 Won / 15 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 7.1/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.1/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.1/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.1/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.1/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.1/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.69/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 2 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
4 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 515 audio / 62 text
Mentioned: 179 Post(s)
Tagged: 11 Thread(s)

Send a message via AIM to Danger Rich Send a message via MSN to Danger Rich

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtH View Post
PS. I burst out laughing at reading HHH ontwitter saying "Sign up to the Network for 9.99 today and I'll give you the extra W for free. #WWWE" haha.

Punk, you NEED to watch the Attitude Era mate. If you think everyone waited for Cena to come out, watch WWF 2000. Basically, start to finish of the night, the crowd was chanting for Rock to come out. If someone came out and was being a dick, and in the past month they had an exchange with Rock, the crowd was chanting Rocky, hoping he'd be the one to shut them up, even if he wasn't specifically involved with them. When "If ya smell..." hit, the crowd went nuts. I'm talking Rock walking out getting WrestleMania pops.

I don't think a superstar has ever got the fans on their side like Rock did in 2000. Hogan, Austin, and I actually reckon Daniel Bryan are the closest. Hogan and Austin would overall be as big as Rock, but they didn't hold the entire area in as much suspense so constancy. Austin returning to save Team WWF is like my favourite moment of all time, omitting what happened a week later.

Rock 2000, Austin 97-98, Bryan 2013/14, Just with my own eyes. I always feel like Rock caught Austin in 2000 also...yeah Punk..go ahead and check out the attitude era...but i take it back a step... i think the year 1997 is the greatest year in wrestling history as were in the transition from the new generation era to the period before they let everything fly...
Offline   Reply With Quote